[Standalone][Paid] Matrix Boards

Matrix Boards

optimized3

[Tebex] || [Demo Video] || [Documentation]

Prerequisites

Description

This Matrix Board resource provides a way to allow police, (or any job) to install matrix boards onto vehicles, with the ability to change the text, change the color, install/uninstall specific boards on the vehicle.

Features

• Custom 3d Model
  • Allows for many matrix boards on a single vehicle, each being toggleable.
  • When text becomes too large to show, text will begin to scroll
    • Configurable scroll speed
  • Auto text centering
  • 2 fonts available (DOT & SQUARE)
  • Emissive textures (glowing text in dark)
  • Configurable text switching speed
  • Exports to allow you to create your own installation system
  • Any text color can be used
  • Exposed methods to allow you to define logic for who can use the matrix board menu.

Credits

• D3lta Development Studios For providing the 3D models and textures

Links

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1200
Requirements ox_lib, OneSync
Support Yes
7 Likes

bro thats really nice but can we use them not on vehicles

like if i want to use this on my checkpoint mlo can i do that

like walls

:fire::fire::fire:

Let’s goooo

1 Like

Hey, currently its not possible as they have to have a parent vehicle as they hold the information for the locations and UI data.

I am thinking maybe another config for static_boards where you define a position, default texts etc, would that work for your use case?

1 Like

yes that be awesome bro

Screenshot_11

its possible to do the matrix on /in lightning bars, where its black?
Like in Photo?

Hi, assuming that the matrix board included is small enough to fit inside the lightbar and its got transparency so you can see “into” the lightbar to see the matrix board, then yes its possible.

However given your picture the included matrix board looks like it would be too big. I would suggest reaching out to @OfficialD3 maybe he can create another board personal to you for a fee?

This would require a modifiable attachment option with a function as well to activate the sirens.

The model itself can be built and the matrix board would work but since the script doesn’t have a option to turn on sirens, the emergency light themselves will not work without the proper functions in the script.

I do have plans to build more compatible matrix boards with similar pricing to my light builds.

1 Like

the matrtix is not controlled by menu?

It uses ox_lib menu to be controlled. Take a look in the demo video.
Alternatively its possible to programmatically control the board using the provided exports in the docs.

Hey,

Can i turn off the Matrix via a Keybind? Like for Traffic Stopps.

@King.J3lly Heya, at this time not possible unless its custom added with code using exports.
Will add it natively in next update though :slight_smile:

If I already have a message board model, is there a way I can hire you to add support with this script?

@NorthernRoleplay

Yes this can be done!

If you’d like to place a custom order with your model, send me a private message so I can direct you to the right place to do so.

I’m currently about a week or so out on custom order delivery.