[Standalone] [Paid] BT SkillCheck - DBD Inspired Skillcheck

Description: DBD inspired skillcheck

Features:

• Multiple difficulty levels
  • Effects including the madness effect
  • Loads of configs inlcuding; duration of the skill check; generator penalty time; generator penalty; generator bonus progression for when hitting the “great” area and much more. Everything is customisable so there is no need to tamper with the code.
  • Exports will parameters provided so you can enable this in every script.
  • Sound effects
  • Two different keybinds. You can use a bind on your keyboard or on your mouse. Default is space and M2 (Right Click). You can change these.
  • More effects and difficulty modes will be coming in the future!

Updated 10/03/2022

TEBEX LINK
Video Preview

6 Likes

Nice Release :heart_eyes: Using FiveM Escrow protection?

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes it is.

Possible to see the exports we would put in our code? Is it just a one line export or something more advanced?
Also huge thanks for making bt-target man you were/are a life changer to FiveM!

1 Like

Thanks for your words. Its just the 4 parameters. The export waits until the NUI sends a NUICallback then it returns if its successful or not. And has just nil checks. The configs are loaded once the script starts. Nothing too fancy.

It’s a very interesting script. :heart_eyes:
Do you have an unprotected version with FiveM Escrow?

Unfortuantley no. I’d like to keep it protected with Escrow. But there are so many things to change with the config, and if you have any other things you would like to change let me know. I already have some new config options coming tonight per request of a customer.