Standalone Onex Character Creation / Clothing / Appearance

Proudly Presenting to You Onex Creation, the Innovative FiveM Script Set to Revolutionize Your Server Player Roleplay Journey!

:tada:You will get this script free with this creation script

About This Character Creation Script :

This script boasts an appealing user interface enriched with a myriad of features. It empowers players to customize their appearance by altering outfits, applying tattoos, adjusting hair or beard styles, and even experimenting with makeup. Additionally, the script ensures seamless operation of clothing, barber, and tattoo shops. Beyond these capabilities, players can conveniently save their customized outfits or share them with others.

Resource Optimization ?

• In Every Condition : 0.0 ms

Supported Framework : Standalone → This versatile script is designed to work seamlessly on any server, regardless of whether it has a framework or not, ensuring broad compatibility and ease of integration.

PREVIEW ←

→ DOCUMENTATION ←

PRODUCT LINK ←

Other Resources :

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | No
| Subscription-based | No
| Lines (approximately) | 5000 +
| Requirements | All given while purchasing
| Support | Yes

2 Likes

This looks frickin awesome!!

1 Like

Thanks for the appreciation :smiling_face:

Your whole line up looks amazing… Thinking about switching my look up to this… Should I open ticket on Discord for any questions.?

1 Like

yeah sure and thanks a lot for the appreciation.

Is anyone else having an issue with this? I keep getting errors, failed to verify even though it’s directly linked to my cfx account and it won’t load in game. It just goes to the standard qb core character creator.

[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for onex-creation
[script:onex-creation] SCRIPT ERROR: @onex-creation/server/core/obj.lua:4: No such export GetCoreObject in resource onexFx
[ citizen-server-impl] Failed to verify protected resource onex-creation
[ citizen-server-impl] Failed to verify protected resource onex-creation
[script:onex-creation] Error parsing script @onex-creation/server/component/outfits.lua in resource onex-creation: @onex-creation/server/component/outfits.lua:1: syntax error near ‘<\1>’
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server/component/outfits.lua.
[ resources] Started resource onex-creation

And the developer on his discord channel isn’t responding to tickets. I put one in 3 hours ago and nothing.

1 Like

check i replied but this error seems from fivem end not sure.

The script is incredible, simply the best, the only thing we’re racking our brains on is trying to figure out why the vps isn’t pulling the face images and in the developer’s localhost is pulling them, our mistake for sure, but other than that we’re simply loving it script +100 recommendation

1 Like

if you have any issue open a ticket

Done and fixed early today, thanks for the support asap :heart: +100rep

1 Like

What was the fix for this? I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

create ticket