[standalone] new atlas pause and minimap

This is my first ever resource for sale. I want to make the map look unique so I tried my best.

Features
Open Source [ You need some basic knowledge of OpenIV and any texture editing software ]
The map is clean looking for now. I will add the postals and details into it and give the source files with it.
Works on any framework.
Works with any pause menu + has minimap functionality
Map is 8K rendered.

https://5mcrafts.tebex.io/package/5603469
Preview Video will be added soon after I add more details into the map.

Here’s the screenshot

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 22
Requirements None
Support Yes
4 Likes

Looks cool, but please update me when the postal codes are added.

2 Likes

18 usd is crazy for a lil bit of photo shopping

5 Likes

I am reproducing it to make it free

4 Likes

Will it have cayo perico as well?

I have a few offshore custom islands ive been trying to figure out how to add to my map

I am doing it already will keep posted.

I am adding all the postals and details one by one myself and there is no way to encrypt it . If that can be encrypted the price would be like 4$. btw its not 18$ I don’t know how taxes work.

Thanks for suggestion. Will do it.

:grinning: Thanks .

did u get permission to use the base map?

No. I thought this is like a config for the main resource.

I will try to contact the author thanks.

I saw people posting same kind of stuff over 30USD I just want to make a better and cheaper version of it that’s it and the price is 10$ . I don’t know whats wrong with people

1. This is not a copied/leaked resource
  2. This is modification of existing Atlas Map which you can use to customise your server
  3. I am not forcing anyone to buy this, If you like it you can buy it
  4. Why Paid? It is opensource and I value my time I am doing all the postals and Micro Details again from start replacing the one from Remastered Atlas / Colored Map 16K that also works in Radar - GTA5-Mods.com.
  5. For Cayo Perico Integration I am trying to contact Map4All so it is taking time.
  6. You can do one and post it for free if you want to.

its easy any one want ? you can change any color you like

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:Wait what

i mean how can you sell free thing people making mlo scripts for free you editing free thing and selling it

1 Like

i saw the same people selling a free resource so i sell it as well.
yes nobody has to buy it but do you see how you sound just as bad as them. youre taking someones free map > changing the color and adding postal codes then charging money for it its not a unique map its a reskin with postal codes man

is there any tutorial how to edit it? I mean, should i merge these files in photoshop?

just export the image as png from ytd files then edit it to your liking then add it back with openiv

Updated with Source Files

What about people selling Vehicle Liveries its the same thing. I am not forcing anyone to buy.