book script that a lot of people were asking for it
here’s preview

Preview

Purchase link Tebex
that’s it.
pls buy im broke

5 Likes

“pls buy im broke”…

You shouldn’t make scripts and sell them for the point of getting a quick buck.
You should be making scripts for the love and passion of making scripts.

5 Likes

Video please?

The “pls buy im broke” it’s just a joke, this was a quick script that i made and a lot of people were asking for buying it.

“here’s preview…” I hope you don’t mean the picture? that is not meaningful.

Yea, i’m uploading a video.

sadly that’s 90% of the community on here, everyone just wants a quick buck for little work

Yea, i’ve seen some scripts that are made for just makinmg a quick buck, this is not the case as i said an quote The “pls buy im broke” it’s just a joke, this was a quick script that i made and a lot of people were asking for buying it.

1 Like

they asked to buy it or just wanted it? lololol

It’s possible to add also more pages?

1 Like

Yes!:slight_smile:

They wanted to buy it

crazy! i’d just have asked for such a simple script rofl

also is this a usable item or what? video hardly shows anything

you know if you dont want to buy it you dont have to … right??

2 Likes

yeah i know just trying to help out people on forums from getting scammed lmao, we all need to work together and not charge money for a script on a 8 year old game…

if that’s the case you make the script lol… stop getting butthurt for the devs asking for money for their work esp if you arent the one making the script. Everyone needs to make a living and or provide for themselves

1 Like

i released 3 badass scripts free of charge, if you gotta make a living then Fivem is not the way to go lol

and thats great for you lol but crapping on someone elses work aint the way to go

3 Likes

just trying to motivate to do better <3