[Standalone] Horse Script

Concept is cool, i dont really see the need for esx here though.

Could improve the animation a decent bit though. May be best to make one with the anims tool.

1 Like

This is a great idea (about custom anim)! the script will be soon standalone, I have used esx for notify and go on horse in 2 players, but you have right I can just replace functions, I will do it soon as possible, Thank you for your comment

I recomend just doing a notification wrapper so you can easily add additional notifications. Like this pe-fake-plate/cl_events.lua at 6c96406e07500e52688c295c505de9a474736791 · project-error/pe-fake-plate · GitHub

1 Like

awe no standalone

1 Like

Now is standalone, sorry to everyone, my bad!
If someone get the script please download it again, and remember to translate again your config.lua file, sorry about this.
(You can also copy and paste your translate part of the old config.lua file)

1 Like

omg! LOVE YOU! I will try this today!

1 Like

Does anyone notice that hes The Hound from Game of Thrones in those screenshots heh

1 Like

I like your release. but anyways: Ride Animals (Deer, Cow and Boar (and SUPPORT for external horse mod added now)), free version

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

me too :heart:

1 Like

Yes, as i wrote on the main post, there are 2 free script available. But are not mine and are complete different, thank you for your comment :slight_smile:

UPDATE!

• Now the relative part of code about “Take the horse” it’s not obfuscate and you can edit as you need for your framework
  • Improved the movement from Fast Movement and Run Movement
  • Improved the ms, now it’s 0.06 @NKN-Services :heart:
  • New animation in Run Movement, hope you like it

Race System coming soon, near to be complete!

1 Like

Very strong update
Respect <3

2 Likes

I realize this is $60 for me… this is way too much its almost like buying a new game. Just for a horse. :frowning:

Is this horse add-on for FiveM or does it replace deer?

Will be add-on soon, working on a new model of horse also,
anyway, why 60$? Very strange… i set 32euro

2 Likes

I’m in Canada. So Tebex is asking for 39 Euro.

1 Like

Damn… i check it again and it’s 32 euro, this was the first price 5 day ago, try to refresh the coockie please: ctrl+f5

good !
I’m waiting for a price drop

Need to bind IP?
Is the content encrypted?

sorry my English is not good.

1 Like

Hello, the script is encrypt with Escrow system but only movement system, you will be able to edit alla the script as you need for your framework about rent system

1 Like