[STANDALONE] [FREE] OnDuty911 | A FREE STANDALONE 911 Script

Hey! So I have been browsing around helping on the forums lately. I want to take a big part in the CFX.RE Community, so I present to you: OnDuty911, A versatile 911 script that strides to make a tidy-free LEO/EMS Response!

Changelogs:
Initial Release - OnDuty911.rar
SOURCE CODE: [Release Pre-Beta v1 · Obliviox/OnDuty911 · GitHub]

v0.2.0b Release - OnDuty911-v2.rar
SOURCE CODE: [Release v0.2.0 BETA · Obliviox/OnDuty911 · GitHub]

v2 REWORK Release - OnDuty911-v2rw.rar
SOURCE CODE: [Release REWORK v2 · Obliviox/OnDuty911 · GitHub]

Features:

• INTEGRATED WITH PoliceEMSActivity
  • Versatile, only using the ServerSide as of now
  • Sends notifications to onduty officers ONLY, using t-notify
  • Comes with a panic button

VIDEOS AND PICUTRES

Panic and 911 Command

Police side panic unit

Police Side 911 call

Civilian Side 911 call

DOCS/INSTALLATION GUIDE:
https://onduty911.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

7 Likes

Are there blips?

is there way that i can connect this with esx ambulance job ?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for contacting me :slight_smile: I can integrate this later, I will add it in v2, which will come out as soon as I’m done!

1 Like

I will add this in about 2 hours, any ON DUTY police show on the map. If you need support with the ONDUTY POLICE/EMS, you can read Badger’s Docs

Apart from the onduty officers, I will add call blips when I have some time. Thanks for contacting me :slight_smile: you can contact me if you have any issues

thank you very much also it will be free right ? :sweat_smile:

Yes, it will :slight_smile: I will also add net events to make it very optimized to save fps.

1 Like

it says No suck export isOnDuty in resource PoliceEMSActivity

2 Likes

Is there a way to make this work with, Scully’s LEO menu?

I can add this in the next update.

1 Like

Do you have PoliceEMSActivity installed?

You need policeemsactivity and t-notify for it to work.

Read docs, up now.

Awesome, thank you!

Very nice. A play on my current 911 system. Except this is exactly what I was just coding myself but I know f all about coding really when it comes to lua. But I was getting tired of the 911 in the chat window getting drowned out. This is almost exactly what I have been looking for today kinda shocked it came out today lol.

Questions:
Would you be able to add a blip on the map for panic and 911 too? (didnt see one on the main map or minimap in preview)? Edit: I just saw your post that you are adding them in on next update. Looking forward to it. Something like:

RegisterNetEvent('911:setBlip')
AddEventHandler('911:setBlip', function(name, x, y, z)
    blip = AddBlipForCoord(x, y, z)
    SetBlipSprite(blip, 4)
    SetBlipScale(blip, 0.3)
    SetBlipColour(blip, 4)
    BeginTextCommandSetBlipName("STRING")
    AddTextComponentString('911 Call - ' .. name)
    EndTextCommandSetBlipName(blip)
    table.insert(blips, blip)
    Wait(displayTime * 1000)
    for i, blip in pairs(blips) do 
        RemoveBlip(blip)
    end
end)

Thanks! I had this idea because most scripts require EVERYONE to have access to seeing it. I will add blips in the next update, thanks for the head start!

Yes, I did know about the t-notify notifications, I just had to reinstall t-notify and forgot to change it.

I am looking forward to the development of my script, if you have any script ideas or ideas for this script, send me a DM as I’d love to hear about it.

1 Like

I’m getting the same error I’ve installed PoliceEMSActivity and t-notify, made sure they are both started before OnDuty911 yet it still displays the below error:

Furthermore the installation section of the docs is a bit confusing on exactly what to do?

Hey, please make sure you have read our documents, this can be due to the code in PoliceEMSActivity. I am currently working on v2, which will make this problem get solved automatically.

https://onduty911.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Hey, sorry about that I downloaded .rar version linked directly to the post which didn’t have the “PoliceEMSActivity Files” folder in it, I’ve now fixed the issue, however, I’ve noticed that the chat messages are being sent to everyone even though it’s triggering a client event, is there anyway to fix this?

1 Like

fantastic brooo

1 Like