• Saves % armour with metadata
  • Easy to edit everything in script
  • Easely configurable

Requeriments

• ox_inventory
  • ox_lib
  • oxmysql

Update 2.0.0

• Now when u put a bulletproof and u remove it u will recive the correct bulletproof
  • When u disconnect the armour u have will get saved in the DB
  • When u connect the amrmour saved in the DB will be put it to you

Edited the [OX] part because this is a STANDALONE resource not a OX resource so that was my bad

If u want to change names or anything like that you need to know a little codding to be able to edit the code (it’s not hard to do it)

Remember to add this to your ox_inventory data/items

['bulletproofvest'] = {
		label = 'Bulletproof Vest',
		weight = 3000,
		stack = false,
		client = {
			anim = { dict = 'clothingshirt', clip = 'try_shirt_positive_d' },
            usetime = 3500,
			export = 'pnt_bulletProofVest.bulletproofvest',
		},
	},

['mediumbulletproofvest'] = {
		label = 'Medium Bulletproof Vest',
		weight = 3000,
		stack = false,
		client = {
            usetime = 3500,
			export = 'pnt_bulletProofVest.mediumbulletproofvest',
		},
	},

['lowbulletproofvest'] = {
		label = 'Low Bulletproof Vest',
		weight = 3000,
		stack = false,
		client = {
            usetime = 3500,
			export = 'pnt_bulletProofVest.lowbulletproofvest',
		},
	},

And if u want to add new bullet proofs you need to add it do client/client.lua too

Any improve to the script just tell me and i will update it, feel free to do any pull request for code improve or anything :smiley:
9 Likes

The download link returns 404

1 Like

link dont work :cry:

1 Like

He has a spelling mistake in it: GitHub - Puntzi/pnt_bulletProofVest

1 Like

Ye, done now fixed thanks and sorry

nice work

Could you possibly add the option to choose what type and colour armour to add. For example I have a custom armour model for police. How would the script know to put that one on?

Also if you could make it so that you can add multiple armour kits and not just one.

Update 1.1.0

• Now u have 3 predifined klevar items with different quantity of armour
  • Now u have drawable klevar for more RP

Thanks for the idea new update :smiley:

Wow bro that is insane! Well done. I think this beats any kevlar/armour script out there.

1 Like

Hi there bro. So it took me a long time and only now discovered that when you remove any of the vests it will always give you back the 1st vest. So my first vest is maybe the Police vest and the second is for civilians. When they remove their vest which is different they receive the police vest.

1 Like

Hi, ye i’m planing to do an update to fix some things, like recive the item u use and not an universal one

I tried to remove that the Player gets an Vest dressed because like the Police already has a Vest on but it just does not work i removed everything but still the player gets a vest

exports(‘bulletproofvest’, function(data)
local playerPed = cache.ped
local armour = GetPedArmour(playerPed)

ox_inventory:useItem(data, function(data)
        if not data.metadata.armour then 
            SetPedArmour(playerPed, Config.VestComponent.bulletproofvest.armourQuantity + armour)
        else
            SetPedArmour(playerPed, armour + data.metadata.armour)
        end
    end)

end)

if IsPedModel(playerPed, 'mp_m_freemode_01') then
                    SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 9, Config.VestComponent.bulletproofvest.Male.drawableId, Config.VestComponent.bulletproofvest.Male.textureId, 0)
                else
                    SetPedComponentVariation(playerPed, 9, Config.VestComponent.bulletproofvest.Female.drawableId, Config.VestComponent.bulletproofvest.Female.textureId, 0)
                end

If u remove that will be fine, if it stills but u an vest maybe u have a duplicate script or idk

I am getting “no such export bulletproofvest in resource pnt_BulletProofVest”

Update 2.0.0

• Now when u put a bulletproof and u remove it u will recive the correct bulletproof
  • When u disconnect the armour u have will get saved in the DB
  • When u connect the amrmour saved in the DB will be put it to you
1 Like

is it possible to make it so every tier of vest is linked to particular vest from clothingstore? So, I can make different icons and skin the vest to match?

I dont’t know what u mean with that, but with my script when u use the item it puts you a clothing from the config

When reconnecting the vest is gone. Yes i see it in database % but id does not get applied when connecting

Should be fixed if u redownload the script, anyway if this not working i will still looking for a solution i want to still being standalone. So i dont have so much time to do things. Sry
If u get a solution feel free to pr it thanks