[Standalone] Fivepunch Multicharacter

Fivepunch Multicharacter

Fivepunch multicharacter banner

A lore-friendly multicharacter script.

Embrace the spirit of Los Santos, @#$% those cute apartments.

Preview

Check this video of an open-source example that we built using the fivepunch-multicharacter resource.

This example resource provides framework support for both ESX and QB-Core.

Purchase

You can purchase this resource in our Tebex store at fivepunch.tebex.io.

Or by clicking on this direct link to the package.

Features

• Pagination (unlimited characters)
  • Smooth transitions (makes your selection look professional)
  • Exports API
  • Complete documentation
  • Open-source examples of using the resource

About

This resource was built with your server’s identity in mind. We don’t want to force you on colors or an opinionated UI.

Hook our selection with your server’s UI and bring your imagination to reality.

We provide a complete API to turn your character selection into an outstandingly immersive experience.

After all, you don’t want other servers with the same character selection as yours, do you?

Disclaimer

This is not a plug n’ play resource. Minimum knowledge of programming is required to integrate this into your server.

But don’t worry. We are always here to help.

We are actively producing examples, improving our documentation, and answering questions.

Documentation

For your comfort, we built a complete, modern, open documentation for our resources.

You can access it at docs.fivepunch.io/resources/fivepunch-multicharacter

If something is missing that you truly believe should be there, there’s no need to wait. It’s open-source. You can edit it yourself.

A message from the developers

At Fivepunch, we are committed to empowering server owners and developers to create unique and immersive experiences for the community.

This is just our first release. We will continue to produce carefully crafted resources to make your server even more enjoyable.

The Fivepunch team.

Notice

Due to a considerable amount of requests, as of 11/07/2023, this resource is available for purchase again WITHOUT SUPPORT for new users. Proceed to purchase at your own will. You can still refer to our documentation to set up the script on your server.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000+
Requirements N/A
Support No
5 Likes

Nice work :snail:

1 Like

v1.1.0 is out!

• Character selection added. Check out the preview!
  • fivepunch-character-selection is now fivepunch-multicharacter
  • Docs and Github example updated

We are currently preparing a free and open-source example fully integrated with ESX, QB, and VRP for the community. You can expect a beautiful UI, appearance customization, and much more.

If you have any doubts or need support, our forum DM is always open! :slight_smile:

v1.2.0 is out!

Framework support is here! Check out our newest open-source release GTAO Multicharacter.
Ready for drag and drop on ESX and QB-Core servers.

If you have any doubts or need support, our forum DM is always open! :slight_smile:

Best multicharacter so far, very new. Highly recommend if you want something that is out of the norm. Pedro helped me with the QBCore side and we figured the problem out in less than an hr.

This script is very new so there are still a lot bugs here and there but overall very satisfied with the script, cant wait for the future updates.

2 Likes

Fivepunch Multicharacter v1.3.0 is out!

The resource is not available for purchase anymore.

We will still provide support to those who purchased the resource.

Why is it no more purchaseable? I love the look … can I get it somewere else?

Scroll up. The link to their github is provided already. Free resource :+1:

fivepunch-multicharacter who i can find this

Due to a considerable amount of requests, as of 11/07/2023, this resource is available for purchase again WITHOUT SUPPORT for new users. Proceed to purchase at your own will. You can still refer to our documentation to set up the script on your server.

Can i still get this?

i can’t buy the script