[Standalone & ESX] [Release] Flash Badge Script

I use 2 scripts. First at all tis script, that starts the animation. The second one is “esx_Policebadge”. That opens the menu with its choice to show your badge with ID to nearby players or on the screen. The Graphics for the badge are re-written and designed by myself.

At least i put some sequences into my TouchPortal, that starts different codes in a given time and thats it

Hey great script will come really in handy

I believe he streamed a custom badge and edited the positioning.

1 Like

How would I add ace permissions? The example breaks the script, ESX is not in use. When I do not put the example ace stuff in and leave it stock and use the keybind it just says /+flashBadge and when I use /badge it says I am not leo. Any help please?

1 Like

I am facing the same problem.

Hey guys! Been getting this pop up in my chat “/-flashBadge”. Can’t seem to get rid of it. Just want the command cheeers

That is for the keybind there is a way to disable that from popping up in the chat but do you want to disable just that or the keybind usage in general?

Hey. I disabled the keybind in the config. But it pops up in chat. Just looking on how to remove that command from popping up in chat when I press ‘g’. Cheers mate

I will get that fixed and push a new update out when I get the chance :slight_smile:

Absolute legend!

I have updated the script to fix this issue, you can download it here.

Let me know if there are any issues.

is it possible to release an update to set different props for each job?

Sure, I will work on that in the future as well as custom prop names for non ESX.

I have a problem with this so I’m trying to use this for my vMenu server and when I try to flash my badge it says you are not a law enforcement officer please help.