[Standalone/ESX/QB] Train & Metro System (Driving & Passenger)

Update Version 1.1.0 is now out and available for any existing or new customers!:

• Added fully configurable station system
    • Drivers will have to stop at stations for a configurable amount of time
    • Passengers and Drivers will get alerts of the upcoming station when they get close
    • Drivers will get strikes and get fired from driving trains if they reach a configurable amount of strikes
    • Drivers will see a indicator of their next station, that will change to current station if stopped and also indicate in colour if they have stayed for long enough
  • Added NPC passenger system
    • NPC’s will now spawn that will board the train’s driven by players
    • System is randomized so NPCs will have different models, max amount of NPCs per station, spawn locations, target platforms and carriages they will sit in
    • You can configure how many max NPCs will spawn at each in game hour (for example only 2 at 4am but at 9am a max of 8 can spawn)
    • Ped Models of NPC’s that can spawn can be configured
    • NPC passenger system can also be fully disabled
    • NPCs will walk to train for Metro system (they cant do this with train system since the platforms all do not have nav-meshes)
    • Train driver will see on their screen how many NPCs are currently making their way onto the train
    • Once the NPC gets to their random target station they will walk to a configurable exit and then de-spawn
  • Added option to have map blips include name of stations
  • Made switching seats better (now there is a cooldown so the fading screen doesnt bug out anymore)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Added some more comments and stuff to config files
  • Split up server and client files into sperate files to make development more efficient

Update Version 1.1.1:

• Added Localisation Configuration file to allow full custom language support

Does this have templates for easy train livery editing?

Yes I do have templates i can send to you on discord!

5/5. Quick and best support! Can’t wait further updates, great product!

1 Like

Hey Where Do I Buy This At?

Here mate: https://maxgestic.tebex.io/package/5331746

any update on this and does this support AI drivers when no one is doing the jobs?

It supports any framework since it’s fully configurable. AI drivers is not something I am planning to add currently due to fivem limitations

i have issues in my server with trams spliting and just stopping on the tracks does thos not do that also can i use it with q target

Hey awesome script! I currently use it in my own server! I just had a question, any idea to make it ace based? I’m running a standalone server so having it permissions based would be killer man!
Edit: Also what’s your thing to get Freight Train Extended to work with it? I noticed it in your screenshot!

Hi please make a support ticket on my support discord!

Hi pop me a message on my support discord, it can be found on the tebex page.

is it possible to see a video of this script, im really interested but im really hesitant cause i dont know how this is towards RP players

Hi, I have not been able to make a video but if you jump on my discord I can put up a showcase server and show you the features of the script!

that would be amazing !!

ok just join the discord and make a ticket, its on the store page

Update 1.1.3 for max_trains is available

Changes:

• Moved notifications and other UI elements into decrypted file to allow modification (client/custom/ui.lua)
  • Added ability to move the text on screen to custom location (At Station Text, Next Station Text, Train Speed, NPC Boarding Counter) this can be done in cl_config.lua
  • Fixed Some Bugs

Hello, I just bought your script and I’ve been trying for a while to add a train add-on. However, I’m having trouble inserting the train properly. Could you possibly help me?

Hello, do you sell an open source version?