[Standalone] Custom-Default-Scoreboard

This is a default/base FiveM file. No clue where the original file is but 🤷
I’m tired of the default FiveM scoreboard with its weird looking green header and stuff… and just decided to just say fuck it and make it a bit better in my eyes and remove some unnecessary stuff to it.

Download Here: GitHub - TempestTristen/custom-default-scoreboard: I'm tired of the default FiveM scoreboard and decided to just say fuck it and make it a bit better in my eyes and remove some unnecessary stuff to it.

How to install:

1. Download the GitHub latest release file.
  2. Extract custom-scoreboard.
  3. Put the custom-default-scoreboard file inside your ‘resources’ folder.
  4. Rename the custom-default-scoreboard file to scoreboard.
  5. Add ensure scoreboard to your server.cfg

Preview:

Notice:

• I honestly don’t give 2 shits if you change the code in your own server or reupload as long as it’s different from this. Maybe just link this so people know its originality.
  • This resource is free. Why have this shit paid? Lmao took me 5 minutes.
7 Likes

Is it working with Infinity?

Thank you

2 Likes

Well… previews were done on an Infinity server. This should work for non-infinity and infinity servers and behave exactly like the default scoreboard.

2 Likes

are you able to make it so that when a player isn’t in the same area as the other players it still displays on the scoreboard… because with onesync if you are outside the range of the other player, they get removed from the list.

I will try to find a way to include that. It will probably take some time however as I am not advanced in LUA coding.

2 Likes

This is probably by far one of the best posts I have read this year lmao

2 Likes

This looks exactly the same but a different cover?

This looks exactly the same but a different color?

If you read the forum post, you’d learn that I’ve created this for others and myself because the green one looks really dumb and that I know many other people that don’t really like the default one so yeah… read the post before replying. It is the same one just redesigned.