Staff livery for FiveM! Made by Panther Designs

Staff livery for FiveM

Download link here

Preview:

Please let me know if there are any issues!

Please read TOS in the read me, we don’t allow resale.

Credits for the vehicle: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/35038-2013-security-fpiu-fivem-ready/

Some reason the car will not spawn in

1 Like

why are people making “admin” skins dont want to sound rude but there ugly and cringy af… why dont you use your time in making nice looking skins that most people will want … this look like it took you 5 minutes or less to make … yes i understand your not charging for it … again use your time to make a skin that going to wow people not some cringy staff skin that looks like you rushed it … /

rant over … have a nice day

2 Likes

Your post is more cringy than the actual car. Simply don’t use it. See? Easy. Problem resolved.

2 Likes

Oh no not again LOL

:rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Amazing release! Just used this car to pull up on an ongoing RP scenario that took weeks to put in place and told them I’m an admin and they have to move along :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Server staff is incorrect grammar. Just saying.

keep the rude comments to yourself. thanks to you I am unable to download the skins to use in the community that i am a Co-Owner and a Dev in.

Got ya brother 17.22 MB folder on MEGA

1 Like

Thx bro I like the skin by the way. Sorry for the comment to the other guy just wanted to have your back.

1 Like

2 years later :rofl:

1 Like

IP infringement