sSync (1.0.0) - Simple Time and Weather Sync

sSync

Simple time and Weather Script with Ace Permissions

Features

• Dynamic changing weather every 10 minutes (can be (temporarily or permanently) disabled. The weather will only change according to realistic patterns. Some types like snow, xmas, halloween and neutral have been disabled. This means that if the weather is currently one of those types, it won’t be changed. It will also never change to those types.
  • Blackout. Enable/disable this in the config or using /blackout ingame.
  • Weather and Time synced across all players.
  • Custom permissions for the commands using Ace Permissions.

DOWNLOAD

Download sSync → here (Github)

Commands

/weather <type> - Change the weather type (will fade to the new weather type within 15 seconds).
/freezeweather - Enable/Disable dynamic weather changes
/time <h> <m> - Set the time.
/freezetime - Freezes the time to the current time
/morning - Set the time to morning.
/noon - Set the time to noon.
/evening - Set the time to evening.
/night - Set the time to night.
/blackout - Enable/Disable blackout mode.

Ace Permissions

Replace “GROUPNAME” with your ace group [ex. add_ace group.admin sSync.Time]

add_ace group.GROUPNAME sSync.Time allow
add_ace group.GROUPNAME sSync.Weather allow

Credits

@Supman138 - Releasing sSync; Adding Ace Permissions; Updating __resource.lua → fxmanifest.lua

@Vespura - Creator of the base of the script; created vSync; Special thanks to Vespura for allowing me to re-release his script with the updates that I have put into it. NOTE: Please do not contact Vespura for support on this!

Changlog

Update 1.0.0

The initial release of sSync! Code used from Vespura’s vSync however changed to use Ace Permissions and updated the __resource.lua to fxmanifest.lua

To be clear the script in the initial release is made mostly by @Vespura and I will not take credit for ANY of his amazing work.

Suggestions

• All suggestions are appreciated, Vespura no longer maintains vSync so I would be happy to hear all the suggestions that you thought should have been in vSync, and I will try my best to create those (if they are good ideas).
3 Likes

It would be awesome, if you can set realtime (server system time) via command.

1 Like

I saw a command to freeze weather, is there one for freeze time?

Like a command to set the time to the system that is running the server? You would have one long night then lol

Yes, /freezetime
Totally forgot about that one lol

realtime synced by a server time would be a thing here

What do you mean?

Amazing Helped my server out so much!

1 Like