Spotify-FiveM ideas? need input

hello, i recently decided to make another version of spotifive (didnt realise @IceHax was working on his own v2 at the time) but i was curious to if anyone would actually use it, and what people would like to see.

Current features:

• Pair once, never pair again (works across every server with the resource running)
  • Dashboard scaleform, yet again:
  • Spotify themed currently playing box at the bottom:
  • Super simple pairing/unpairing – /spotifive pair + /spotifive unpair (pops open a webpage, click authorize, and voila!)

if anyone has anymore ideas, thatd be greatly appreciated

make commands to change how big the box is like /spotifiveui small etc

if you want to adapt my backend code you have my permission, this project takes to much time which i don’t have lmao

system has been out for a while now @ SpotiFive revamped - a new approach to an old concept - made it as serverless as possibly, using backend for token renewal only so that it works cross-server

oh, cool, been out of the loop for a while haha

do you have a video of how it works?

@sadboilogan I think it’d be pretty cool if we could replace radio stations with spotify playlists and have the ability to make them shuffle. Replacing the images for the radio stations would be as easy as replacing the textures in hud.ytd. repeat is a must if it’s going to be a radio station. i for one am not one for the spotify box sitting on my screen; maybe make it configurable? hopefully some of this could be implemented!

1 Like