Speeding up your Server 101 (Windows)

This is interesting! Thank you for posting!

I understand the basics of coding and trying (and successfully) to optimize a primitive code when I see one from other sources.

I don’t see any hitch warning on my server atm, so, my question is, does this worth the effort for me? Will the difference visible to me and others, when I am not in real need of changing things in this direction? I’ve found this topic by accident, rly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t get me bad, I just don’t wanna touch anything that is not broken…

I’m assuming this looks quite bad:

Anyone know why is the duration so high or how would I go about fixing it. All of those resources are up-to-date except MySQL-aSync which was but I downgraded it to test if that is causing it. Happened also with that.

Either reporting to the github esx-drugs repo, or fixing it yourself and doing a PR. Some part of the code is just inefficient.

1 Like

After adding indexes MySQL Slow Query still appears.

1 Like

it seems like yes, I did the test here that when I starto a smaller amount of scripts do not give

1 Like

Hey, i got problem with etwpackage…
No files are created so i cant read records…
end of message says “System cant find specified file”.
unknown%20(20)

1 Like

Hey, nice tutorial! <3

I have done this; https://gyazo.com/88e7b5d9a816d48b8d93c70188e8245d
But… I get this "error"after it too. Any1 know?

Hi! this is great, but how would i go about doing this in a linux server?

Thanks in advanced.

Unfortunately it’s not possible

When i try to open the trace, WPA instantly shuts down again. any idea why ?
Edit:
Fixed it by reinstalling WADK, and repairing .NET framework

[MariaDB:10.1.40-MariaDB] [esplugin_mysql] [48ms] UPDATE users SET bank=10200
how can I make fast it?

1 Like

when I right click on the traces to open it, it close itself after 2seconds

Hey ! I’m not sure how to do the new index > green key on phpmyadmin, i can only connect to my BDD using PhpMyAdmin so if someone know, that will help me :slight_smile:

See + Indexes at the bottom? There

1 Like

Got it!
If I did understand well ( Probably not because I’m french but I did my best).
I can index all columns that do not move? For exemple, an column “Identifier” where the steam ID of the player is in it should never be changed, can I index that?

any idea what could cause this? our indexes were fixed already

performance_badstuff

1 Like

help

Already indexed but still giving warning of 1000ms

1 Like

is this good?

because i have this warning let me know how can i fix please

2 Likes

Guys when a player joins the server, I get hitch warnings. Only once though every time the server starts. Has anyone have a fix for this?

Hello everyone, I’m getting a pretty diferrent problem, my connectors get a lot more duration.
And If I’ve no one logged into the server and continue receiving hitchs. I really don’t know what to do right now, I was with some problems with async, but now I fixed it.

Please someone help me ! Thanks !