Speeding up slow querys? [MYSQL]

Hey!

The first time I post a post here, write if I made something wrong. :()

My problem;

I get slow query warnings from mysql though I tried to follow this tutorial but nothing changes.

Do any1 have any idea?

Thanks,
Ludvig

There is really nothing to, those queries select ALL data from the main esx tables which can be mbs of data. So you either have to

1. Wipe your tables
  2. Rewrite the script or
  3. Just live live with it.

Looks like ESX likes to select everything from your database at once, maybe contact ESX about it

@Ludvig_Bartholdsson,

I have personally switched to MongoDB it’s a nosql database that specializes in speed, efficiency and scale ability. It was a lot of work; although I am assuming as more data is added - it’ll pay off in the long run. So; if you are thinking of starting over I would consider this as a viable option. @Wherry did create a wrapper for MongoDB making it slightly easier ([Release] MongoDB wrapper resource). Also keep in mind given it’s NoSQL it’s stored in BSON (Similar to JSON with a few changes) and allows you to create models for most of our data to follow but add in exceptions easily. Anyways given this is kinda long; I would not go this route unless you are planning to start over; I should also add in any resources in mysql will need to be coverted to fit within your nosql bson data format (meaning that these resources will throw errors and not function until you have converted them from mysql to MongoDB.

If you take a second the think, that he didn’t know why these queries were “slow” he probably currently doesn’t contain the knowledge set to completely rewrite esx/whatever he’s using for MongoDB.

@Whit3XLightning,

Sorry about that. I figured I would just post it in-case others had the same problem and were looking for alternatives. I guess I am just used to a far more level skill field then the massive gaps that it appears FiveM has when it comes to technical ability.

I feel you, sometimes I have to actually face palm at technical support.