🎙️Speech/Voice Recognition [STANDALONE] [ESX & QB & vRP]

It supports a lot of languages, you can find them here on post, or on our documentation :smiley:

Thank you very much! :smiley:

Hey @LesDiables and @mark458

We’ve received an overwhelming number of requests for a lifetime version of our product, and we’re excited to announce that it is now available on our website. The higher price for the lifetime version is due to the fact that maintaining and updating the script will have ongoing costs for us, while you only pay once and enjoy its benefits indefinitely. Thank you for your continuous support and suggestions. We hope this new offering meets your needs and exceeds your expectations!

1 Like

This sounds like a movie, but the way you said it was revenlutionary had me :joy:

I’m loving the script, definitely useful

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :grin:

1 Like

It should be pretty simple to integrate with chatgpt.

There is a script what do it, but it is text-to-speech, but your script would do the missing part to speech-to-text then send it to chatgpt then the answer would be read by google voice like this script. If you would make possible to integrate with chatgpt I would instant buy your script.

1 Like

lol, actually we want to start working on a really realistic talking to NPC’s :smiley: Thanks!

I was amazed by the multiplayer-jobs, but this is fucking mindblowing. I am truly amazed by your work.

2 Likes

you just said what i was thinking :smile:

2 Likes

You spoiler my new project hahaha

this has already been done by me

Thank you very much! Really appreciate it!

1 Like

I feel integrating this with AI is great for roleplay. But I don’t feel chat gpt integration is worthful as it just gives stuff based on reallife most of the times which is not useful for RP. If you tell the use of integrating chat gpt they will implement the requirement without using chat gpt.

What API are you using to request the voice sampling?

1 Like

It’s our own API bro

So you are hosting the backend for the translating voice to text? Is it open source or you wrote it?

just asking because I don’t want to send my voice to anyone’s server without knowing who it is

1 Like

Yeah I’m hosting it. It’s written by me, and you can be calm about ur privacy. We don’t store any files, and can’t even play ur voice on ours end. Files are only recognized and then deleted, which is done in miliseconds.

We need to make it like this, because of legal rights, same as the approval :smiley:

So you wrote a fully fledged AI program just for a fivem script?

Did you not take any closed/open source scripts and modified it for fivem right?

No, it’s a bit missunderstanding. I understanded u wrong. Basically it’s using our own self-hosted API, but the API uses a google speech to text

1 Like

Oh so you are using google speech to text for commercial use? Are you a paid customer of it?