Southeast Roleplay | Whitelisted | 16+ | Lore Friendly | Serious Roleplay | southeastrp.org

Est. April 2023
Official Website (Work in Progress)
Official Instagram (Work in Progress)
Discord Fan Server
Age Limit: 16 years

SoutheastRP is a FiveM community founded in April of 2023 and focused on creating a fun and safe environment for all of our members and staff. The Head Administration is formed from a group of roleplayers that have been inside of communities for several years seeing them grow and fall. All goal is to take all of the positives from those experiences and learn from the negatives in order to create a place that us as well as our membership have the opportunity to call home.

Our goal as a community is to provide a fun and safe environment as well as a family with opening arms to all of our members. We don’t take the term community lightly and believe that every day in operation is supported by each and every single one of our members and staff team. Every member will have the opportunity to have their voice heard in community decisions with meetings and polls held frequently. We hope to have the opportunity to meet each and every single one of you!

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
  • Los Santos Police Department
  • San Andreas State Police
  • San Andreas Fire Rescue
  • San Andreas Communications
  • Civilian Operations

We hope to have you join our family! If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our recruitment staff and they would be more than happy to assist you!
Official Website (Work in Progress)
Official Instagram (Work in Progress)
Discord Fan Server

Great server!

Hello everyone. My name is Riley (Aka Overlock25). I’m the deputy director of the community. We have started our beta patrols starting now and would love to see you in our servers.

Good Evening Fans

Our Director James has made some great content on our tic toc. Check it out.

On a second note, we are still in open recruitment. Do you want to join without an application or formal interview? Now is the time. Open recruitment will be open until June 15th.

Thank you so much for reading. #serpstrong
Deputy Director Riley L.
Contact me on discord with questions - Overlock25#8470.