Sons of Anarchy MC recruiting new members. Founded in 2020

Join a tightknit brotherhood!

The Sons of Anarchy is an international motor cycle club (MC) with chapters across the world. The San Andreas chapter was formed in 2020. We share a love of motorcycles and brotherhood. We are an outlaw 1% motorcycle club through and through.

We have a long history of protecting the citizens of San Andreas through close community relationships, charitable events and violent intimidation.

We own and operate our very own bar and mechanic shop within our Cypress Hills clubhouse. We strive to be our brothers keeper and look out for one another.

• Joining Process •

When invited into the club you will go thru a Hang Around period. Which is where you prove yourself to be trusted associate and good fit for the club. If and when you are asked to become a prospect, the real work begins. This is a labor of love, not a punishment. Hang arounds and prospects earn their keep but are not bullied or treated poorly.

If you are interested please follow the below discord link and follow the instructions.

2 Likes

Bump. We are hosting a charity boxing event this weekend. Come check it out!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Hello, still seeking new hang arounds!

Bump!

Discord says its invalid, I can’t join. :frowning:

My bad, use this link.

Still going strong!

Hello Hozer, the Discord link seems to once again be invalid, Could you send a new link for the Discord server. I am interested in speaking with you.