Someone with the same identifier is

I havent seen any one make a follow up topic on how they solved the problem so here i am. Bought gta 5 for my brother and i tryed to move it to a hard drive and paste it on his PC to save time downloading the 100+ GB. and fell into a world of pain… my main problem after fixing 50+ other problems was the FIVEM exclusiv problem (a problem that happened only when using fiveM) and after literaly a week of digging and i found TripleSnakes comment that helped me. and finally ended my pains.

link to TripleSnakes comment : Please help me , identifier problem - #4 by JustUbaid
the lowest comment will be the thing you want. huge thanks to TripleSnake. and he sayed: Remove all files in C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\DigitalEntitlements
Then restart FiveM and login with your own rockstar account

if by some miricle this dosent help try the following below

Had help from Rockstar and it did help, gave me this link: How to Perform a Clean Install of Grand Theft Auto V on PC - Rockstar Games Customer Support

but i hope this helps someone, and saves you some time.
cuz god knows i spent a FU***G week trying to fix it

1 Like

Interesting, because in the last week alone i posted how to solve this problem, just got to search the forums.

Where is the post? Can you mention me?

Just search for it, there is tons of posts that answer this question.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.