Some server sided scripts do not work for me but work for other players

GTA V version? 1.43
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? social club
Windows version? windows 7
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://i.imgur.com/D1AXd4F.png - this what other ppl see, i dont have the bar
System specifications will add when i get home
What did you do to get this issue? join any rp server
What server did you get this issue on? most rp
CitizenFX.log file will do
.dmp files/report IDs same

Certain server-sided scripts do not work, like the one called fuel (for esx). It DOES WORK for other people on the server, so contacting the owner does not make sense - something on my side breaks the scripts.
Have anyone experienced this? Could it be caused by rather mediocre performance of my machine? (i would assume it to just lag, not straight not working) Will add more information when i get home.

Sorry to state the obvious, but have you tried getting in a vehicle?

Server side scripts are just that, server side. You never download them, so I doubt it is an issue on your end.

I did, the fuel bar does not show and gas stations don’t prompt to refuel.

Did you check your console for errors? And on that note can you post your log file please.

Will do when i get home. Console is F8 thing, right?

Indeed. Open it while on the loading screen.

also fill out the rest of the support template pls.

Console error is InvalidTimeZone.exeption in InternalManager.cs. Could it be because i have japanese locale?

:open_mouth:
can you share a full log file (CitizenFX.log) and what specific time zone your Windows is set to?

Timezone is UTC+02:00
CitizenFX.log (485.7 KB)

anything more specific in the OS setting? it seems whatever time zone is missing a TZI :confused:

Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius

1 Like

Switching timezone made the error go away and game now runs smooth as silk. Fuel works. Thanks everyone, i hope it can be fixed in the future so i can have my timezone right, but its not a big deal.

wat. Timezones break scripts?? :anguished:

quickly looking in the log, it looks like it broke something internally in fivem, though don’t quote me on that.

Try for yourself, switch to Helsinki timezone - game becomes slideshow, half of the scripts do not work XD

1 Like

That would make more sense :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.