Some addon fivem cars cant be boosted

Hello,
im doing some car developing and i have meet a problem that some addon cars canot be boosted.
Im trying to make some cars faster and upgrade their handlings and its working fine. But some cars just doesnt react on my handlings changes. Can anyone help me ? Am i missing anything ?

I’m going to assume that you know the handling.meta files work, and that I don’t have to explain every line there is in one. I’ll of course assume that you are using the handling.meta files to make those “boosting” changes to your cars.
Now, you should try these for some troubleshooting:
First off, make sure every time you make a change on a .meta file and you want to test the results you save that file, then go In Game press F8, “refresh” your resource, and finaly “restart” the resource.
If you are doing that and no change is being applied, then next step is to make sure that the handling.meta file you are using is the one that’s being used for the car you want to “boost”.
To do that, easy steps to follow:

1. Locate the .ytf, ytd and vehicles.meta of your car. Then check if the name of the .ytf file and the <modelName>carname</modelName> <txdName>carname</txdName> <handlingId>carname</handlingId> lines in the vehicles.meta files are the same. If they aren’t correct that.
  2. Then you’ll have to go into the handling.meta file and make sure that the <handlingName>carname</handlingName> is the same too.

Now if by any chance you don’t have a vehicles.meta file, that’s probably the problem, and is pretty weird if we’re talking about an add-on car. Same goes if you don’t have a handling.meta file, but it’s more common since some addon cars rely on the handling of GTA V base cars.

Anyways the solution here would be to look for the files corresponding to your car’s name:
Start OpenIV, and search (top right corner) in all GTA V files the name of your car, that should show a .ytf file, you right click it, go to file, and then check the file path, then click on the “update” folder for older cars (I think) and follow this new path: update>common>data here you should find the handling.meta, for the vehicles. meta you keep going on the path: levels>gta5 and there it is.
For newer dlc cars the file path folder you need to click on is different, you click on “dlc.rpf” then follow this path: common>data and from here on it’s the same as before on “data” you have the handlin.meta and on “gta5” you have vehicles.meta.

Now after all this mess of an explanation I did. it’s pretty straightforward.
You open vehicles.meta and handling.meta you found. “ctrl+f” and search your car name, copy the info from your car (in vehicles.meta from <Item><modelName> to </Item>. And also check at the end of the file the car has “tdxRelationships” and copy from <Item><parent> to </child></Item>) (and in handling.meta from <Item type="CHandlingData"> to </SubHandlingData></Item>)

Again remeber to make the lines I mentioned before correspond between files, if they don’t, the changes you make won’t matter since the car won’t be linked to the files.

Sorry for this probably hard to understand explanation…
But hey, I hope it helps!