Some add-on car are not loading in-game

Hello, I am working on server with add-on cars, few cars arent working, when I start server it loads them just fine, but when I try to spawn them with vMenu nothing happens. Normally when something is wrong with car, it says “vehicle not found or something like that” but with these not working cars it doesnt say anything not in F8 nor server console and I am sure that models I am using are fine, I saw then on many other servers.

would need to know how you have put them eg folders plus resource.lua

I downloaded add-on car, created new folder created stream folder and I put all the necessary ytd, yft files in stream folder. Then all .meta stuff My __resource.lua is just basic one from internet. Loading just vehicle, handling, layouts and 2 carvar. Etc. I’ll send it over here later, not currenly home.

I have the same problem, would be very nice to have any help.

@BacKko, pardon the 5-month bump, but—assuming you’re using vMenu—did you specify the add-ons’ model names in vMenu’s addons.json file? This would allow the add-ons to be seen and spawned from the plugin’s add-on vehicle spawn menu.

Are your circumstances the same as everyone else’s above? If not, you should specify any differences among theirs and your own. I wouldn’t mind assisting you.