Solved | Server restarting (hang detected)

After starting my server, after around 10-30 seconds it says “FXServer is not responding” and then it restarts. Any help?

1 Like

Did you ever find a fix?

No I haven’t

Disable windows from doing virus scans on your fivem server folder.

1 Like

Alright, I will try later

1 Like

This still hasn’t fixed anything

Found the fix, I was just trying to load too many resources at the same time.

This solution doesn’t work for me

Pls help

Was maybe one of the resources you stopped? Any further details? How many resources were you doing and how many did you reduce to get it to work?

2 Likes

I only stopped 3 resources that had mayor streamed assets in them, I think those where clothes or vehicles

Hmmm cause I’m wondering if it’s like the same vehicle or clothing. As I’m having that issue and don’t know what it is. Hard to just random cut out stuff but I could but will never know exactly. I wonder if it’s a model. Are you able to say or message me so I can see if same. Sorry to be asking so many questions but it’s driving me nuts as it happens and no clue why

1 Like

Streamed assets are streamed assets, it doesn’t matter what they are, just the size and optimisation of them.

Has anyone found a fix for this cos i cant fix it PLEASE HELP

Look at the solved message :man_facepalming:

it hasnt worked for me !! :frowning: it looks like everytime i boot my server my internet just tumbles and server lags out from the internet so idk what to do definitely not the resources

i got the same issue for weeks and still cant fix it no one can help it i’ve tried everything and still dosent work

Disable windows defender from scanning your server cache folder. This will reduce boot times and most likely resolve this issue.

did you fix it?

Do you know how to read?