[Solved] Server Launch problem & Connection | Lumina-Gaming

Hello there,

We (Lumina-Gaming) have a bug with our server since ~2 weeks that won’t allow us to join our server.
Apparently, a couple of our ressources (fivem, and fivem-map-hipster) can’t be load on the client side.
We are on Linux (Debian 9) and there is no errors messages on the server’s console.

Here’s what we tried :

• Update the server to the lastest update
  • Downgrade the server to the lastest recommended update
  • Reboot the server
  • Start a vanilla server without customs scripts

Note : We don’t have a firewall.

Here’s a screenshot of the problem :

Thanks a lot for your help !

GTA V version? : Latest ?
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? All
Windows version? -
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Linked above
System specifications Debian 9
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing Special, just a standard reboot the FiveM server
What server did you get this issue on? Our Server
CitizenFX.log file -
.dmp files/report IDs -

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is not a bug. Be careful where you move your topics to next time.

@d0p3t Thank you for your reply. We apologize about the wrong placement of our topic.
If it’s not a bug, could you show us a possible solution ? Or maybe a possible answer to our problem ?
thanks by advance !

Lumina Gaming

are you still having problems?

@JamesWhitehall Sadly yes :worried:

and you still receive the same errors after re-installing a vanilla server with a new database etc?

@JamesWhitehall yes

its really hard to diagnose the problem (for me atleast). to me it just looks like someone tampered with the files and didn’t know what they were doing. redownloading a fresh batch of files should of worked.

double check your __resource.lua in both and make sure the values match the file names. also check server.cfg and make sure everything adds up there.

still can’t figure it out after that, then i would look at the metadata file, see if anythings corrupt there or misplaced. IF i personally couldn’t figure it out after trying everything. I would probably scrap everything and do a complete fresh install. i really dont understand why when you redownloaded everything it didn’t work…on a fresh install all the files are correctly linked together so there really shouldn’t be any problems… I’m sorry, hopefully a genius can come along and help you more. but thats just what i would do. and its sort of hard for me to say anything more without being in your vps and seeing the server files myself.

goodluck man!

So apparently, one of the latest FiveM updates corrected the problem.
We also clear some sql errors. Everything work great now.

Thank you everyone and have a nice Dev ! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.