*SOLVED* FiveM doesn't launch, there's no error messages

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version:
Up to date:
**Legit or Pirate copy:**Legit
**Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:**Steam
**Windows version:**10
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?**No
**System specifications:**GTX 950, i7 CPU, 16gb ram
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):**No crash file. Nothing
logs/CitizenFX_log files:/
.dmp files/report IDs:/

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot: I get an error everytime Itry to upload images. I don’t have any mods tho
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot: Error uploading
**Filepath to FiveM folder:**C:\Users\xefai.DESKTOP-T2H8C34\AppData\Local\FiveM
**FiveM client folder screenshot:**Error uploading images
**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?**Windows Defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? YES

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? FiveM won’t start

What are you trying to do? Start it

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Verify file integrity, run FiveM Diagnostic, Restart PC the CitizenFX.ini method found on youtube

Error screenshot (if any): None

What did you do to get this issue? I restarted my computer earlier and FiveM hasn’t worked since

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! None

Additional comments

FiveM’s loading box starts with “We’re getting there”
The loading box disappears, FiveM remains in the processes tab in Task Manager
after a little bit, all FiveM processes disappear from Task Manager. No error messages or anything.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Can you try enabling local dumps?

How do I do that?

There’s a link there.

Just did that, it didn’t save a .dmp file

same thing just happened to me, just came home - turned my PC on and fiveM won’t start.

2 Likes

Its been like this for 2 days for me, after a PC restart. Everything I’ve tried doesnt fix it. Does it run in the task manager at around 590mb of memory usage before crashing for you too?

1 Like

I was on fiveM lastnight it’s been fine for me ever since that KERLERLL.DLL error that was posted about a week and a half ago as I’m still in win 7… and now this another error… fml! just can’t win with this game lol. But yeh my fiveM’s not loading up at all, nothing in task manager.

Please get this fixed soon, i have a server to manage <3

Not sure why this is marked as solved with no solution posted.

I too am having this issue after restarting my PC last night.

Had it last week too when everyone was warned against updating their graphics drivers. Updated mine and it fixed it. Only problem is, I’m on the latest so no updating to fix it for me this time…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.