[SOLVED] EUP Key is not working (ZAP-Hosting)

[SOLVED] -> Didn’t synch email adress between this forum and patreon, whilst I thought I did.

Hello!

I’ve become Patron with the cfx.re/… (15$)
I’ve linked the same email adress to the forums and Patreon.
I’ve waited for over 18 hours.
I’ve inserted and linked the custom license key in my Zap Hosting settings according to the guides Zap offers.
I’ve restarted my server and installed EUP according to the youtube tutorials. It is working in game but the permissions for the skins are still denied according to the server startup log.
The key authorisation is not appearing yet in the keymaster dashboard.

What can I expect? Anyone with the experience? Or did I do something wrong?

1 Like

Solved. Had to match the e-mail adresses. I confused myself in having different accounts. It worked after a few hours.

My friend got the 15 dollar patreon for fivem but every time
he puts the custom key into zap hosting it starts up then the server goes off any fixes?

Hey!

“Custom license key (optional)” is the bar in the ZAP Hosting server settings page where he should put in the custom license key, which is obtained from keymaster.fivem.net.

It’s a private key for him and his server. The key contains the 15$ patreon membership once he has synchronized his email for this forum and for patreon. They MUST be the same.

1 Like

same here

Same i share my key with my best friend and the key is not authenticating for me