[SOLVED] Esx_policejob how to add more cars in garage?

i fixed it…the only problem im trying very hard to deal with is … that when i’m buying the car from car dealership or police’s garage i’m not using my money (from my salary) but server’s money (i can not explain it sorry my English suck)… the only way to buy a car is to do /setmoney 1 10000

with this command you give yourself 10000$ CASH. You can not see it in the HUD because you did not install es_ui but if you check your inventory you will see the cash you have

1 Like

oh… thank you so much for helping me!

fixed ?

Yeah !!!

Hi. I’m trying to add and remove police cars from the police station garage. When I edit the config file and go back into the server cars and prison bus is still in there. Is anyone able to help please. Tried loads and still struggling. Thank you in advance.

share your config.lua

There you go. Cheers.

in your config.lua there is no pbus, so normally it should not be in the garage.
try to remove all vehicles and see if it still shows up

Config.AuthorizedVehicles = {
Shared = {},

recruit = {},

officer = {},

sergeant = {},

intendent = {},

lieutenant = {},

chef = {},

boss = {}
}
1 Like

I will try this tonight thank you.

Ok. So I edit the file and transfer it to the server via Filezilla. I start the server back up and all the cars names go back in to the config file :pensive:.

are you using zap?

Yeah unfortunately. Lol.

1 Like

you need to turn off force overwrite

Found it. Thank you will try again later.

1 Like

i need help with intalling police cars to esx police job garage

Hey.
So I don’t need help or anything, but I want to say thank you for being so helpful to other people in the community. I saw some people are being mean and not wanting to help guide others to learn how to fix issues. Again, thank you so much for being extremely kind.

2 Likes

How do i make the helicopters to spawn.
It doesnt appear any blip.

Does somebody had any idea why the policejob is loading so slowly? It takes forerver to load the cars