[SOLVED] DrawMarker doesn't work when taking rotate argument

If you look at the DrawMarker native, it says that after the p19 argument (typically set to 2), there should be a rotate boolean argument allowing you to rotate the marker. In my testing, however, I have found that when trying to add a boolean value in between the p19 and textureDict args, the marker just stops appearing at all. This is validated by the fact that the example in use doesn’t use the rotate argument either. I’m confused on this and any help would be much appreciated! :smiley:

After the 2 shouldn’t there be a boolean value followed by the two nils?

Update: When looking at the DrawMarker native from the fivem github, it seems like the p19 argument isn’t in use at all. Whenever I try to change the value from 2 to true, however, it still doesn’t rotate! I’m so confused right now and I’m not the greatest at this yet so I’m unsure what the issue is. xD Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

• doma

Update: I have figured it out but I’m still kind of confused. If you have try to use 4 arguments after the p19 native, like the Native Reference says you should, it will just disable the marker altogether. You can use any number of arguments from 1-3 after the p19 argument and it will still work, the first argument after the p19 native being a boolean which will rotate the marker. At this point it works but I have no idea what the two arguments after the rotate argument do since they can be omitted and everything will still work.

^ This works.

^ So does this.

I’m wondering what the two arguments after the rotate argument do, as there should actually be 3 arguments (textureDict, textureName, and drawOnEnts) but the marker doesn’t work if you have 3 arguments.