[Solved] cfx chat in FXServer

Is there any way to get the old cfx chat on FXServer? I do not like the new chat and feel like the old one it better

open the .css file and set the background color for all to transparent

I have tried doing this and it is not working

set alpha value to 0.0

I can’t get it to do it that way either lol

changed for .chat-window, and textarea?

Yep, changed in both css’s

Are you sure of that? What does the chat look like after you removed all the background-color entries, given how it works perfectly fine if changing it here.

Wait a second…

THE CHAT IS FUCKING CONFIGURABLE YOU SILLY SPUDS

You can rename config.default.js to config.js and replace the background in there.

3 Likes

Lol seems legit… I’ll check it out when I can… Thanks

No type box but white arrow next to it… and the chat box never changed color, either of the 5 different things I have tried… I went to the old chat for the day as I don’t use chat commands at all… One day isn’t going to hurt… I will check the other solution when I am near my machine

That will not sustain the server well… that should be a very very temp soulution if at all… it is a risk…

why not? it works sooooooo

But it’s not ideal man it’s like the worst way to do it, it’s like when you say I need money, what do you do? You find a job, you don’t rob a bank, right? It’s like saying robbing a bank is okay just because you get money that way, it’s not the proper way to do stuff you get me?

inbox me the proper way please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm this works…
You can rename config.default.js to config.js and replace the background in there. Change background to ‘transparent’

DO NOT KEEP OLD CHAT RESOURCE… Use info above!!!

[Please tick as solved]

4 Likes

can someone message me the proper way of doing this thanks :slight_smile:

You can rename config.default.js to config.js and replace the background in there. Change background to ‘transparent’

so delete the index.dds

where