Sold GTA5 cars for real money

Hi, someone knows if its legal sell gta5 default cars for real money?? I’m on a server who sold it for real money? Like grotti turismo r, pariah. Gta online cars!!???

Look at it this way - they are not selling the models themselves; instead, they are selling the privilege of using those vehicles on that specific server. As long as the way they do it is otherwise in accordance with the TOS, I personally don’t believe that to be an issue of any kind.
Do be aware that it’s only my opinion in accordance with how I personally interpreted and understood the current TOS and bylaws!

You may not sell any content that gives the customer an advantage over other players.

This of course includes (faster) vehicles. However the exact line where this starts I do not know. This area is kinda vague in wording in the ToS.

E.g. when you can buy those same vehicles ingame for a reasonable amount of money compared to playtime, this should be fine.
(But as the guy above me already said: this is just my thought process here and might not be 100% accurate)