SocketIO On FXServer For Custom Vocal (TaskForce)

Hey, i develop a system and this system need connect to SocketIO Server so for this i use SocketIoClientDotNet but since the FXServer update my system cant connect to the socketIO Server.
Before i use ServerWraper and this work fine without problem.

Any Idea ? FxServer blocked external connection ?

You shouldn’t have to use the server wrapper anymore so, if you’re still using it you might want to stop :slightly_smiling_face:

As for you not being able to connect, I don’t think FXServer stops any connections so, make sure you’re setting socketIO to use a un-used port and you have an exception in your firewall and have port-forwarded.

Thanks, I dont use ServerWraper anymore. and the connection to the socketIO worked fine before on ServerWraper so the firewall dont block that.

Did you rewrite your .NET code for the CitizenFX.Core runtime?

Yes, I do, its just some fix.

Well, then you probably do something wrong, we can’t really help you without seeing code/error messages.

Thanks for the answers, the only error message is Timeout but if i run the old server on ServerWrapper i dont have any error he can connect perfectly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.