Smart Signs - Customisable Traffic Signs - Real Time Edits - Configurable [Paid Resource]

enter image description here

Smart Signs - London Studios (Paid)

We’re back again with another high quality and premium resource, allowing you to walk up to smart LED signs and set the message on them in real time, syncing with all players. You can write any message on it, depending on your current roleplay scenario. This can ultimately enhance the experience for all involved.

To use a sign, simply walk up to the control panel at the bottom and type in your message.

This resource is highly configurable and this time, we’ve even added vRP and ESX integration, straight out of the box. This can allow you to easily restrict it to a police job or even an ace permission.

You have the ability to add unlimited signs around the map and you can even retexture the resource into your language, meaning that this can be used universally.

Full Features

Signs - You can easily walk up to a sign and edit the message in-game from the control panel at the bottom. You can enter up to three lines which will immediately sync with all players.
Custom Messages - You can type in anything, you aren’t restricted to a pre-defined list of messages. Each sign will display whatever you type in, provided the word hasn’t been banned in the config file.
Sync - This resource syncs perfectly, no matter whether you use OneSync or not.
Permission Checks - Straight out of the box, we’ve added support for both vRP and ESX, along with Ace Permissions which will provide ease when setting up this resource.
Bright - These signs are bright both at day and night, featuring two flashing lights which are bound to grab the attention of drivers.
Configuration - This is our most configurable resource ever, with the ability to change almost everything from animations, positions, texts, sounds and more. The possibilities are almost endless.
Discord Logging - Our resource can integrate into Discord with logging by webhooks. This can log any changes of messages on any of the signs. It also includes the ability to notify you if someone uses a banned word.
Pre-Configured Signs - We’ve pre-configured over 40 locations around the map. You can add unlimited locations in the config file, by simply setting the coordinates and the heading of the sign. See our docs for more info.

Smart Signs

Purchase

To purchase the resource, head to our Tebex store here.

Installation

1. Purchase the resource through our Tebex store here.
  2. Create a new resource folder in your server directory.
  3. Check your email for the downloaded resource, please check your spam folder.
  4. Place the contents of the downloaded .zip inside the resource folder.
  5. Configure the resource to your liking

View our detailed documentation here on setting up the resource.

Support

London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

We will respond to messages on the forum with requests for support.

Credits

This resource wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for our great team, committed to helping make these quality resources.

We’d like to thank an upcoming developer Alfie for his assistance with this resource, along with Beaver Mods for the custom models included with the resource and Ethan for our graphic design work.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Smart Signs and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots

Smart Signs
Smart Signs
Smart Signs
Smart Signs
Smart Signs

6 Likes

First - Kinda noice, might buy

1 Like

Sweet. Does this work for FX Servers or Just VRP & ESX?

Thanks for the response in advance.

Very nice work, well done will probably buy this for my server, cheers

Hi,

It’s completely standalone (works with all server types). The vRP / ESX integration is just an addon which you can turn on, don’t worry about it if you don’t use that.

Thanks,
London Studios

2 Likes

Hey,

thanks for the kind comments.

Thanks,
London Studios

Looks great well done!

Looks cool but converts to $45 AUD which is a bit of a stretch for some flashy signs…

1 Like

man it would be cool if players could like hack one, get a hacking device and change it. Just a thought thou,

whats the cpu take on resmon?

1 Like

I think it’s a bit more than “flashy signs”, they had to have the signs modelled for them, code the script so the messages are interchangeable and sync properly, code it to be able to worth with VRP, ESX, and standalone.

We’ve extended the sale of Smart Signs for an additional 24 hours. This allows you to purchase the resource at a great price from our Tebex store found here.

We’re also running a giveaway of this resource at our new Twitter here.

Get a FREE British Firefighter (Non-EUP) Ped with any order placed on our store until April 26th, in collaboration with one of our partners.

You’ll receive the download link via email.

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

We launched London Studios exactly one year ago today, with the aim of releasing a few resources.

Since then, we’ve grown exponentially and to celebrate, everything on our store is 10% off for 24 hours only.

https://store.londonstudios.net

In addition, we couldn’t have done it without the amazing community.

Hey! My ‘E’ key doesn’t work if I want to edit the text. I tried to empty my cache and validate my GTAV. But nothing worked. Do you guys know how to fix it?

Hi,

Is this when you’ve walked up to the screen to change the text?

Thanks,
London Studios

Awesome script well done LondonStudios :heart:

1 Like

Well this looks like a great script. 40€ is a lot but I’m considering buying it for sure

Hi,

Hours of development went into this resource and we feel it is worth the price.

We thank you for considering purchasing it.

Thanks,
London Studios

I truly believe it’s worth it’s price as it looks really advanced and complete. I was just a bit disappointed in myself for not finding this ressources earlier when you made the sale :sweat_smile:

Anyway I’ll see after the paycheck arrive !

I have the script in my server and for some reason when I click E to edit the sign and i am done typing and press enter nothing shows up on the sign does anyone know how to fix this?