This premium resource is a great addition to any roleplay server, providing a more realistic vehicle crash experience. This will ultimately enhance roleplay for those involved in a collision, allowing airbags to be activated automatically but also manually using a command.
This plugin features a airbag model created by London Studios. This works with all vehicles except cycles, motorcycles, planes and helicopters. Some vehicles the airbag may not be in the correct position.
This plugin is made by LondonStudios, we have created a variety of releases including TaserFramework, SearchHandler, ActivateAlarm, SmartTester, SmartSounds, CustodyAlarm, SmartObservations and more!
This is a paid resource, we are conducting the sale of it through Tebex. This is approved by FiveM and we have been in contact with them to confirm this sale is approved.
Find out more and purchase it here.
The airbags are automatically deployed on a vehicle, they can also be manually activated using the command below:
/airbag - This will activate airbags on your current vehicle, you must be the driver.
All airbags except ones activated manually will disappear after 50 seconds or when the vehicle is deleted, the delay can be configured in the client file easily.
- Automatic Airbag Deployment - These will not deploy on a small crash, the vehicle must be sufficiently damaged to deploy the airbags, in which two will deploy - one for the driver and one for the passenger.
- Deployment Sound - We’ve added a custom sound to the resource, ensuring realism when airbags are deployed.
- Universal - These will work on almost every vehicle.
- Manual Deployment - The /airbag command allows for manual deployment, enhancing RP on a scene.
- Permission checks - You can easily edit the cl_airbag.lua file to add permissions or make changes.
- On line 3 of cl_airbag.lua, you can set the level of damage to detect, for an automatic deployment.
- On line 6 of cl_airbag.lua, you can set the number of seconds after airbags are automatically deployed before deleting.
- Purchase the resource here.
- Create a new resource folder in your server directory.
- Check your email for the downloaded resource, please check your spam folder.
- Place the contents of the downloaded .zip inside the resource folder.
London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.
We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Smart Airbag and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!
Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!