Slow Rendering High End PC

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: Newest, recently reset my PC to try and fix the problem I have and downloaded the game fresh.
Up to date: 28. September 2021
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Windows version: Windows 10 20H2
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?: No but I will try and do this afterwards. **
System specifications: RTX 3070, i7-10700KF, 16GB 2666MHz etc

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Hi there, I’ve decided today to write about my problem. I’ve been having it for a long time and I have just really lived with it and not cared. But, I’m really tired of it because of the reason that I have a high end PC. The specs on my PC:
GPU: RTX 3070
CPU: i7-10700KF
RAM: 16GB 2666 MHz
Etc, but anyway. I can’t see that there is a problem with my PC in particular because it’s not overheating, I have all the cables plugged into the right place and there just should not be a problem with my PC. I even opened my PC to check if I had not plugged in everything as it should have been. Has someone others experienced the same problem? If so, how do I fix it?

Here is an example, a really bad example. But, I took it really quick. If you look in the end of the road in front of me you can see that the building has not rendered that far. I can see that the whole building is blurry. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/884786676403171379/892425092569628732/unknown.png?width=1202&height=676
Have in mind that I’m using the NVE graphics mod, but I recently installed this. That is not the thing that’s causing the problem, because the rendering problem was there before NVE was installed.

What are you trying to do?
Trying to make the game actually render all around me, as I don’t have some Roblox graphics.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Reset my PC and try and see if there is something wrong with the computer itself.

What did you do to get this issue?
I did nothing, it’s just always been this way as long as I can remember.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Only been playing on one server recently, Raze RP.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello.

This would be a problem with yours graphics, please make sure your computer can handle these graphics. Try and uninstall NVE since that could be the issue, NVE is very hevy on computers, Please try to you lower graphics.

Just tried doing that, barely anything changed. I can still see lag.

Ok, What i suggest to do now is just to reinstall the application… Remove all the Application files and start over a fresh install.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.