Slapamon Monster-Taming Script

Sequence 01_4

SLAPAMON MONSTER-TAMING SCRIPT

Calling All Monster Hunters! :video_game:

Are you ready for an adrenaline-fueled adventure? Look no further!
Introducing SLAPAMON , the ultimate monster-catching experience on FiveM

:evergreen_tree: Immerse Yourself in the Wild: Venture into designated monster-capture zones where you’ll face the challenge of tracking and taking down creatures. Just like the classic Monster Catching games, you’ll need keen instincts and steady aim to succeed.

1. Collect Slapamons: Discover and capture fascinating creatures using special Slapa Spheres. But beware, some monster are more elusive than others.

2. Your Best Friend: Slapamons aren’t just for collecting! Set them as your companion and they will follow you wherever you go.

3. Battle Mode: Engage in slapamon battles with other players! Show off your slapamon training skills and be the best slapamon trainer!

Features

• Configurable Capture Zones and Capture Rates
  • Item-based SlapaCannon Ammo (SlapaSphere)
  • Add your own Capturable Monsters
  • Instant PVP Battles
  • Configurable SlapaTerminals to get, store, release or heal your Slapamons

Remember, in Slapamon, your journey is as wild as the creatures you collect. Are you up for the challenge? :herb::fire::star2:
Get your server a copy now!

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5000+
Requirements QB/ESX, PolyZone
Support Yes
17 Likes

Very different :fire:

thats fire bro :fire:

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

looks unique, good job!

1 Like

This is insane, good to see new and unique content for FiveM :slight_smile:

1 Like

good job, looks amazing.

Unique. Love it!

:notes:gotta slap em all! :notes: :star_struck: :rofl:

Love this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How many monsters is there to collect?

Damm cool, how many monster it comes by default?, and whats the resmon?, it tested in populated servers?

This is nuts, friend was just showing me this in discord and I legit thought this was a different game. While this kind of script isnt something I would use I am in shock by how cool this is. You guys have insane creativity and this is nothing like whats on fivem. Keep being creative, have fun and ill be on the watch for the next release. (this script is amazing and a labor of love)

Thank you for all the compliments and support. As for the monsters included, we’ve included 5 monster peds, we’ll continue on expanding this collection, also you can add your own monsters/animals to tame in the config. Happy Gaming everyone! :blush:

The resmon is currently 0.01 idle. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll come check back when there’s some more monsters, looking very good :slight_smile:

This is amazing!