Skylark Roleplay | Looking for Serious Staff/Community Leaders

Hello,
Introduction
Over the past couple of weeks I have been working the maximum hours possible to create my perfect server. It is 64 Player Slot with EUP, EssentialMode, ESAdmin, Basic Cuff/Drag/Jail script and, soon to be installed, custom cars and much more! I would preferably not use ESX or any other Framework as I quite enjoy the realism and standard of roleplay you can meet when Roleplaying without all the ‘Added Extras’. However, this is needless to say that I can accept a change, and would most certainly consider any ideas that a member can offer, whether experienced or not!
What I Need?

• To begin to even think about starting the community, I need a Director and Deputy Director! These will have to have previous experience dealing with a large number of community members, producing files, maintaining files. These are just some of the things expected from you!
  • I need Department Heads. From the offset you have to be prepared for these roles. You will be making the files, running the patrols and looking after your community members!
  • Also, I need the members that ultimately make the server! Anywhere from Teamspeak Developers, FiveM Developers and Discord Developers! These will be extremely trustworthy characters in the community!
  • We need the admins! FiveM Admins, Teamspeak Admins, Discord Admins. These will maintain and supervise server activity giving fair consequences when they’re due.
  • Finally, we need the members that make the magic happen! Ranging from the Recruit to Divisional Chief! Roles vary upon the tasks that are appointed to them!
    The Future
    The future of Skylark Roleplay will dictate on the personnel in-charge. I would like to think we, the community, become more Global to progress onto a 24/7 Server.
    Remember this can only be possible with you!

ATTENTION
This server is completely payed for by the Owner, due to strict time constraints I do not have time to Manage and Run the server, hence the post!

As the owner, basic human discipline applies! No Racism, Homophobia or Sexism! If you think its inappropriate, It probably is! This is needless to say that there is friendly ‘Banter’ on the server!

If you are interested, I know they are a pain in the a*se, please fill out a form at the Link Below! Be sure to remind me in the comments of this post afterwards! Many Thanks!

Google Forms https://forms.gle/p27z6LfnJbMp8jWZA

If you have any issues, message me direct on Discord!

Discord fizzyjizzrebirth#4549

1 Like

Looking for Staff as of now! Updates will be posted as to what positions are still available. Please remember, this is a completely fresh server. I need dedication! Many Thanks!