Skins in fivem

I apologize in advance for not sticking to any of the templates.

By searching forums I can’t find the answer to this question so I’m heading here.
I will try to close the topic immediately after finding a solution.

The question is: Can I be banned for using my own weapon models for 14 days, such as for cheating?

It’s mainly about replacing weapon skins with your own, not using or removing elements of the environment to get a real advantage.

I would ask for a very quick reply.

It’s about adding this folder and uploading your models:
We add this folder to the fivem files in the “Citizen” folder. Later there is a folder there:
-x64
-models
-cdimages
-weapons
In this folder (weapons) we put the models of weapons that we want to use.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Moved to #development:scripts

Be careful where you post next time

No. you only get banned globally if you try to cheat or inject something into the fivem process. However individual servers might ban you because they dont know how it works but as far as i can see its not an issue. Additionally you can just replace it in gta as fivem uses gta 5 game files

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.