Sirens/Lights Don't Work! Something With Metas?

Hello, I am trying to install a vehicle pack I put together on my server. Everything works except for the lights and sirens. I remember seeing something similar about this but I don’t remember where it was. Somebody mentioned it has to do with the metas which I understand. They look fine to me so I was wondering if anybody can help me figure it out for future reference. If it works I might clean up the files and release the pack as a release.

Metas and __resource:
__resource.lua (692 Bytes)
carvariations.meta (9.2 KB)
vehicles.meta (29.1 KB)

i can check it today but now im on school okay

Can you post the link to the original pack?

This may help. Unless the vehicles use a custom carcols.meta file.

Its a mix of packs off of GTA 5 Mods that I combined into one. It did not come with a custom carcol.meta file. I will put the vehicles in another reply.

Here are the vehicles I put together. Again only the lights and sirens don’t work but I can hear the the police airhorn and what not. Also using luxart siren control I hear the click like the lights are going on but they are not showing also siren.

I believe those are all the vehicles.

I’m pretty sure I tried that already but I will try again. Somebody said the vehicle might have the wrong flags or vehicle type. I checked but they all look correct to me.

Hi Milly - your metas are correct. I’m not sure what you’re doing wrong. Here is a fully working pack. I added a carcols to speed up the flash pattern and add more environmental lighting. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YzEHUzDRArfbx2ZW2ysMxVqCAOyo48aR

I don’t get you… you must have the magic touch or something. :joy: