SimplePassive: Passive Mode in your FiveM server, just like in GTA:O

I just pushed update 1.2 for SimplePassive! Here is the changelog:

• NEW: You can now make the player invincible when passive is enabled by setting the simplepassive_makeinvincible convar to 1
  • FIX: Added more controls to be disabled related to melee when in passive mode
  • FIX: The camera collisions are now disabled when going inside of another player (thanks @ClarityServers!)

Feel free to update when you want to by downloading the update from GitHub.

1 Like

one thing though, is this limited to onesync? Cuz people can still shoot me and kill me even though i’ve got passive mode on. It certainly works for the player 1 but other players can still kill the guy.

Set simplepassive_makeinvincible to 1.

Its an export…not a resource.

This is an actual resource.

Hi

How can I switch to passive mode while driving and switch to normal mode when I get out of the car?
how do i put all cars in passive mode?

thanks

Make a server sided script for onesync that detects when the player vehicle exists.

If it exists, enable passive mode. If not, disable it.

1 Like

can you help me with this

1 Like

How can i set to a player passivemode true from server side?

The SetActivation export: Exports ¡ justalemon/SimplePassive Wiki ¡ GitHub

Hi justalemon. Camera collision between players still doesn’t work for me. Has it been tested well? Is there a new way to fix it?

hey guys, in my server.cfg i have “add_ace builtin.everyone simplepassive.changeself allow” but when i do the command nothing happends. am i missing something else ??

Sadly it doesn’t looks like there is a way to fix the camera collision. Sorry.

What do you mean with nothing happens? Remember that you need to run the comand.

I managed to figure it out thanks :pray:

I have seen in some payment scripts that it is possible, but I can’t find the function that makes it work

I tried a lot of things to try and get it fixed, sadly none of them worked.

If anyone knows, let me know on GitHub or here :3

Heads up everyone! There is a Lua rewrite in progress.

It comes with performance improvements due to no CLR overhead and it’s just plan Lua code.

You can keep track of the progress in Switch from C# to Lua by justalemon ¡ Pull Request #110 ¡ justalemon/SimplePassive ¡ GitHub

Should be ready this week :3

Good news everyone! The Lua rewrite has been released!

You can get it from GitHub releases just like before, just copy the folder from the zip file to your resources directory and it will work just as before.

Here is the full changelog

* NEW: Ported the entire resource to Lua, enjoy the speed!
* NEW: Added simplepassive_cooldown convar to set the cooldown between every player initiated change
* FIX: The last used vehicle and trailer checks now restore the invincibility correctly

Hi! Could you add a config where the /passivetoggle command can be enabled or disabled? But only the command, the rest of the functionalities such as “exports.simplepassive.setActivation(source,true)” are still operational