SimpleMenu w/ Ace Permissions and made in Lua

A new update for a cleaner look with a few more additions have been added, this will now (Like I said earlier) be the last update for a while.

I dont see the sub menus for emergency services vehicles. I added the custom spawn names but theres no sub menu to spawn them.I’m I missing something?

1 Like

On lines 452-457 you have to un comment them, I had them commented out so when people go to spawn them it wont crash their menu.

TY sir! I dont see how i missed it. Lol

1 Like

It’s all good, I will also add this bit into the description of the Menu to help with the confusion. Sorry about that. If you need anymore help or want to suggest anything feel free to ask away.

Whats the best way to completly remove some of the menus. I basically only need the emergency services menu. I’ve tried several things but it seem to disable the entire menu.

1 Like

If you wish, I can do this for you and send it to you in DM’s. Would that be fine?

Yes! Thanks!

1 Like

The messy UI was bugging me, I had to change that. There are now SubMenu’s in SubMenu’s.

• Weapon’s Menu is now a SubMenu to Player Menu
  • Emergency Loadouts are now a SubMenu to Emergency Services
  • Vehicle Controls is now a SubMenu to Vehicles Menu

I see you have to put in peoples steam hex to be able to open up the Emergency Services menu, Is there a way this could be changed to ped restrictions. So I can just make it so people in certain peds are able to open the emergency services menu?

1 Like

I do believe there is a way, but I have never done it so I would have to look into it.

If you could integrate that into the menu it would be awesome as it is a lot easier just telling people to put on a certain ped instead of having to ask for their Steam Hex, Thanks for the fast reply

1 Like

Updated the Script to include a Version Checker that output’s to the Console.

It outputs latest version’s Changelog and Latest/Current Version of SimpleMenu.

Looks good, i added it to my server and cfg but it’s not showing up after pressing f6. Did i do anything wrong? The files are in the resource folder and i added the line to the server config.

1 Like

You able to DM me the screenshots of how you have it added in the files and also the server.cfg?

You can also refer to this for more install instructions if you would rather do that.

Removed Discord link. Strictly prohibited as per the rules!

2 Likes

Why no config for that?

My suggestion is a Troll section :smiley:
This would make your menu unique :slight_smile:

Have a nice day and take a :hamburger: :mascot:

1 Like

Can you make a video on how to set this up and how to add cars and peds? i think i got the emergency ars thing down, i just dont know how to give myself permission to use it.

1 Like

Yeah I will do this now.

Do you have a menu for LEO and EMS so they can spawn thier cars in by any chance?