Simple tutorial on how to add vehicles to your FiveM server [Add-on/Replace]

not working the replace method. Can you help me plz ?

THANK YOU!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Thanks Man

Plz help i tried to add on cars into server but i cant find the server folder in fivem application data folder. I cant find neither the server nor the server resource folder

Just a question about vehicle mods. If I have a vehicle I downloaded and want to have the extra mods that came with it, where would I put those? Do I need a separate folder for mods, or do they just go in the ā€˜streamā€™ folder with the rest of the .ytd and .yft files? Thanks for this tutorial!!

Not sure if you got this sorted out, but just in case you didnā€™t: yeah, they go into the stream folder with everything else. Sorry for late reply!

1 Like

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeet****eteeteetetetstrong text****
tfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgd

how to change the handling of a replaced car? not an addon but a replaced

Any chance of this getting updated with the fxmanifest.lua rather than __resource.lua? Trying to modify a car & replace it, but seeing as I need to update the vehicles.meta file as well, Iā€™ve been trying to switch it to an add-on, not sure what Iā€™m missing, but wonder if itā€™s something to do with the .lua file?