Simple State Network | Looking for Owners/Co-Owner/Management and Staff for 3 Different servers. Click for info

Simple State Network Mass Recruitment

Open Positions

vMenu
Owners - This includes one owner and 2 co owners.
Management
Staff
BCSO Head and high command
SAST Head and high command
LSPD Head and high command
And other necessary positions

ESX
Co Owner
Management

Drift V - A drifting server with economy
Co Owner
Management
Events coordinator
Staff

About the Network
Simple State Network or SSN is an up coming network with thousands of dollars already invested and with even more being invested in it.
We are looking to open 3 different servers vMenu, ESX and, a Drifting server. But we currently do not have the right amount of people running those servers. Above you will find the open positions. All of the costs will be covered by the Networks Board of Directors. However, we expect our server directors to be top notch and ready.

How to apply
Before you apply please note we do not have a large quantity of people and you must be ready to play the waiting game.

Add King EB110#0001 on discord.
Send a message with the following information;

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Awesome server and great people to play with

1 Like

This RP server is one of the best I have found from all the cool cars and the friendly staff this is my favorite out of 10 other servers I had tired before I found this perfect one

Simple State Network | Looking for Owners/Co-Owner/Management and Staff for 3 Different servers. Click for info

Simple State Network Mass Recruitment

Open Positions

vMenu
Owners - This includes one owner and 2 co owners.
Management
Staff
LSPD Head and high command
And other necessary positions

ESX
Co Owner
Management

Drift V - A drifting server with economy
Co Owner
Management
Events coordinator
Staff

About the Network
Simple State Network or SSN is an up coming network with thousands of dollars already invested and with even more being invested in it.
We are looking to open 3 different servers vMenu, ESX and, a Drifting server. But we currently do not have the right amount of people running those servers. Above you will find the open positions. All of the costs will be covered by the Networks Board of Directors. However, we expect our server directors to be top notch and ready.

How to apply
Before you apply please note we do not have a large quantity of people and you must be ready to play the waiting game.

Add King EB110#0001 on discord.
Send a message with the following information;

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and look forward to hearing from you.