Simple Interactions V1.7!

A nice and simple menu that allows you to choose some of the best scenarios and animations.

Update V1.7: This update makes the on and off buttons coloured, all button drawing is also now done in warmenu.lua, and most importantly, Its now sorted alphabetically!

• Built off of @Warxander’s WarMenu GUI Framework
• Easy to add and remove scenarios
• 88 Scenarios by default (Excludes animal scenarios)
• 31 Animations added

OPEN WITH F6
Download V1.7

Images!

24 Likes

Thats Awesome. Thanks

1 Like

I’m so happy you fixed the script. I love this script 10/10, Thanks for the share. This is a must-have for any server. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is one Problem. I cant see the Object he is helding when he holds the “weights”

Ill look into that now! Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

does it conflit with the controller?

The reason I set it as F6 was because from past experience it hasn’t conflicted with controller, If it does let me know and i will change that!

1 Like

That’s strange as I can see the weights

Well im about to talk with kaner(creator of es_admin) to see how to disable controller support

his es_admin menu conflicted with controller, and i changed it to f6 (hence the key on this)

1 Like

It did but he some how disabled the controller support ill give you a heads up if I find a way to disable controller support just incase you need a way to disable it.

Possibly this native: DisableControlAction(inputGroup, control, disable)

1 Like

True very very true ill look into it

Work has been delayed due to my FiveM Breaking :confused: Fixed!

1 Like

Updated to V1.3! Added: Config file and fixed menu not backing out to previous menu, also changed name to get ready for an upcoming update!

2 Likes

Nice! the emote menu is amazing

This would stop all controller input DisableAllControlActions(2)

Pushed a small update that adds an animation section. Only has 18 animations at the moment. Please let me know if you find a good animation and I may possibly add it

1 Like

The animations are amazing!!! You did an amazing job!!! keep it up!!!

1 Like

Whoops, silly little me messed up the credits so it backed up into the scenarios section :confused: Fixed it tho, no biggie updates yet

1 Like