[Free] Simple Animation Script /hu and /huk

Hi Guys,

today I release my first selfmaded script.

This is a simple Animation Script used with commands. This script is inspired from RealLifeOnline.

So what makes this script? You have two commands /hu and /huk.
/hu makes the handsup emote and /huk makes a animation that you first get your handsup and then get slowly on the ground and get your hands on your head. You can also put your hands up by holding “X”.

To stop the animation you have two options. You can use a command to stop the animtion(works also with other scripts so you can stop any Animation) or you can stop it by pressing the “X” Button.

Here is a quick preview:
https://youtu.be/Bl4FGfFaiwU
*Video will be Updated soon with the new features from Update 1.2

How to Install:

1. Drag and drop the “handsup” folder in your ressource directiory
  2. add “start handsup” on your server.cfg
  3. restart the server

Update 1.1

• fixed the bug that you cant stop the animation
  • added a config for the Key for stopping the animation
  • added a config for the command so you can chosse what the comamd calls

Update 1.2

• added a key function so you can put your hands up holding “X” Button
  • added function to stop the Animation with a command

For the updated version redownload it from GitHub :v:

I was a long time gone but now I´m back in business and there will be more new Scripts coming soon :slight_smile:

So my English is not so good and im sorry if I did writing mistakes :sweat_smile:

If you find any bugs or you need help answer to this topic^^

Greets from Germany
Paul Meier

Download on Git: GitHub - RLOPaulMeier/handsup

Check out my ohter Posts:
[MAP][FREE] Playboy Mansion Fence
[MAP][FREE] Vineyard Mansion Fence
[MAP][PAID] Legion Square Extended | Custom 3D Model
[MAP][PAID] Sandy Shores Remastered
[FREE] Simple Carlock Script with Animation, Sound and Blinkers.

5 Likes

Hey! This script works great but I have found one bug. Whenever I go to put my hands down, /hu does not put your hands down after they’re already up.

Hey thank you for your report, normally you end the scenario with the X Key :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, sorry just saw this. Is it an emote that it plays, or do I just click X to end it, as I thought it was a strict command based thing.

Pressing X does not work, I have to use vMenu to force stop the scenario.

Ah my mistake. I use dp emotes and there I can press X but I will update the script with press X soon :slight_smile:

@vZ_LanaRhoades_Xv Is there any way you can make it instead of keybinds, where if you do /hu while hands are up, it puts your hands down? Like how /huk works?

@vZ_LanaRhoades_Xv Was this ever fixed or implemented?

Hey :slight_smile: I´m so sorry I was very busy at the last time but now I fixed the issue :slight_smile: I add a key and also add a config where you can change the Key for stopping the animation and I add the option to change the command :slight_smile:

A keybind instead of the Command is in progress :slight_smile:

Hey. I´m back in business now and I updated the script. Its possible to make a command to stop the Player Animations but it´s not possible to use the same command as for the Animtion.

I think I will add a function in the Config where you can choose on your own if you want to use a key or a command to stop the Animation :+1:

Sorry for that I was gone a long time but now I´m back and business and already support my Scripts and Maps :sweat_smile: :+1:

So Update is out and I added a Config so you can choose by your own if you want to stop the animation with a command or a key :blush: