SickEvidenceLockers

Or do you mean say like mechanics had personal lockers?

2 Likes

yes , for the mechanic, ems and more ā€¦
what is interesting is that some grades have the right to deposit and take and others only to deposit.

Thanks for you answer and good job

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure I can do something like thisā€¦ for sure the lockers for jobsā€¦ and maybe Iā€™ll read on hooks cause that should be maybe possible! Iā€™ll add the lockers part later tonight and work on the ranks part

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks , have a nice day

2 Likes

HUGE update is in the works!!!

Coming soon

~ job lockers
~ new config

Warning

Basically a rewrite of the code so existing lockers and evidence storage will need to be cleared as the will not work with coming update!!! Be ready itā€™s coming VERY VERY soon!!!

2 Likes

:frowning:

If you just got it then itā€™s not updated yet Iā€™ll check when home

I just downloaded it recently

Then yea its on an update phase my bad I will have it fixed and updated fully soon

thanks bro

1 Like

Why not just use ox_target, qtarget is depreceated dont use, also ox target has some backwards compatability

1 Like

100% agree with this I only add support cause I was bored and could lol future I wonā€™t support it only OX

1 Like

No problem! If you wanna follow link in read me I keep that way more updated. And open a ticket we will get this sorted out

I will be releasing the full update I hope tomorrow. No work so more time to focus and make sure everything is good.

~ itā€™s known that it seems like the stashs donā€™t stay. Itā€™s more of an illusion as you will think you are creating a new one but it will open the one already made. Figuring a way to skip that.

~ removed stateBags as it seemed some issues but found a way to remove requirement for 1.9.2

~ will be compatible with older esx versions out of box as it no longer uses state bags and I learned how to check for esx export and if nil use event.

~ job lockers for other jobs set in config

~ cleaner config with more options

Update coming soon!!!

Thank you all for your love, support and patience!

Update is on GitHub!! If any issues follow link in read me and we will get it sorted out!

1 Like

Nice work Bro ! thanks you very much

1 Like

hello I see that this script is open scource and currently only compatible with ox inventory. Could this script be adapted for qs-inventory with a little work while still using ox_libs and ox_target?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it could be I donā€™t use it but could prolly whip something up to workā€¦ would have to look at docs. Shouldnā€™t be to hard of a conversion tho

1 Like

Hey there i was wondering if you would be able to assist some with the conversion? the docs are limited for what i need to understand how to work it! If so follow link i provided in readme and let me know! thanks!

actually i think im close to dropping an update for testingā€¦ pretty similar but some thing different i had to really think about lol but i THINK it should be good to use and i will update the SickDirtyCops to work with QS as well!