Show FiveM Server in server list Linux

Hey there,

before I start… sry for my bad English and if I did anything wrong by creating this post feel free to say it. ^^

Let’s get to the problem. I’m hosting a FiveM Server on Linux (Debian 9 Strech, 3 Cores and 4 GB RAM). I created a server normally, paied for Patreon and my server is nearly finished.

But there is still 1 very big problem. I don’t know how to add my server in the server list so everybody is able to join. There is no good video or documentation out there showing how to do that. On windows maybe, but not on linux.
( I do have root access and a dedicated server so there should be no problem if I need to change something.)

Could anybody please tell me how to make my server show in the server list? I’m searching for 3 days now and this is my last hope to if anybody can tell me a working solution. [Deleted sentence because of violating the fivem tos. sry about that :c]

Thanks for reading this post and helping me out!
~ Scott.

It might take awhile for the server to appear on the list. Make sure sv_master1 in the server.cfg is commented out, so it should be #sv_master1

I think if ur started the server will automatically on list server, or need some stuff like screen -r on centos

Yeah, that’s a no as it’s against the FiveM TOS.

If I pay somebody who helps me out 5$? Couldn’t imagine a dono beeing illegal but if you say so. Than I’ll have to take this back…

That is correct. You can not make profit from FiveM and you paying someone for helping you for a FiveM server would be in violation of that. Read the TOS.

I installed screen and the server is running on screen. But if I try to check my server in the server list half an hour after is started it it still does not appear. ( I have #sv_master1 commented out.)

don’t use # just sv_master 1

That’s to make the server not show up on the list, opposite of what I said in my post.

that’s for disable announcing, and clear out the master by uncommenting, try to change your licensekey, and that should be active, maybe it will helping to showing up ur server

My licensekey is active and working as it should.

# Uncomment this line if you do not want your server to be listed in the server browser.
#sv_master1 ""

This is what i have in my server.cfg so there should be no issue too.
Also i use ufw as linux firewall and the ports are whitelisted and open.
( https://prnt.sc/svaobb | https://prnt.sc/svaohg )
I’m really starting to give up…

you need license patreon fivem for fasting show on server list, if ur using free license its need along time