Shoreline Roleplay | Custom Community | Professional Standards | www.bcjrp.org

Welcome everyone to Shoreline Roleplay’s FiveM forum post. On behalf of our founders team and our administration team, we are proud to announce after 1 week of countless hours of development, and gallons of coffee, we are launching today, 7/15/2019

What are we?

Shoreline Roleplay Is a FiveM Roleplaying community focused on the equal combination of First Responder / Civilian Roleplay. We are all proud to say we are dedicated to Professionalism, Merit, And Respect and those things will get you a long way in SLRP. From start to finish of someones roleplay, everyone will be treated fairly, with respect, and with the courtesy they each as individuals deserve.

Our Mission

Our mission here at SLRP is to provide quality and professional roleplay for all the people that would like to be a member of our community. To do this, We train all of our LEO, Fire, and Civilians to the highest of standards, and to a 1-2 Ratio of Real Life, cause this is a game nothing can be 1-1. We would like to have everyone go through courses, lessons, and Field Training of their job, making the people that are out on the streets of San Andreas knowledgeable within the Law Enforcement, Fire, or Civilian aspect of the community. Everyone will be trained very well and will be evaluated to make sure they can each roleplay on their own.

How To Join

Our Departments

San Andreas State Police

The San Andreas State Police is a group of dedicated individuals who are relentless, brave, and daring individuals. The SASP are highway warriors, basically they patrol main roads and miles and miles of open highway, protecting and keeping the common SA traffic routes free of collisions, criminal mischief, and speeding pedestrians.

SASP Screenshots

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office are the deputies within the County of Blaine. Citizens look up to these deputies as the main Law Enforcement in the whole county. BCSO have the jurisdiction of Sandy Shores, Grapeseed and anything that goes north of those 2 towns. The BCSO also are there to serve warrants and protect the state prison that lies within the county.

BCSO Screenshots

San Andreas Fire Department

The San Andreas Fire Department are the main line of defense for any Fire, Medical, or HazMat type callouts. Here to save lives and fight fires, a group of IRL Firefighters run this department to the point, making this the most 1-1 department in the community.

SAFD Screenshots

Civilians

Oh boy, anyone looking to go run a farm, rack up money by being a drug kingpin in Los Santos, or running the mafia within Blaine County, this department lets your imagination run wild, giving you the ability to make your own scenarios for everyone within the community to enjoy!

CIV Screenshots

San Andreas Emergency Communications

The San Andreas Emergency Communications are the first line of defense, the first people that get called in the line of saving lives. These operators are very highly trained to use our CAD/MDT and give medical, and law enforcement advise to those who need it over the phone.

FEATURES

-Dedicated VPS
-Rocket CAD
-3 Fully custom Non ELS Fleets
-Lambda Menu
-Scene Management Menu
-Fully custom documents and roster sheets
-100 Slot Fully Developed Teamspeak
-Dedicated group of Founders and Administrators
-Custom, Server Sided EUP 8.1 in menu
-Dedicated Development Group
-Fully working Fire Script
-Nightly Patrols

Thank you for looking at this post, and we hope to see you in roleplay <3

4 Likes

Bump for ALE!

I Enjoy this server A LOT. Custom Cars and stuff! Patrols are always a good time, legit nice callouts and just an overall fun time!

1 Like

UPDATED WITH SCREENSHOTS

New discord link? The one in the original post is expired.

1 Like

Mate, this is a dead copy of Paradise Public Safety RP | Serious RP | Custom Vehicles | High Command Applications Open | CAD/MDT | https://discord.gg/F9xJxde
Why did you copy it, it’s against regulstions.

1 Like

This was orginally mine. The owner of paradise was my co owner, and copied the text and completely stole it from me. I am using my property.

Yes, I had just figured that out in the flag. My apologies. But paradise RP was taken of the forums.

1 Like

Bump 100

Bump for the New Hampshire State Roleplay!

Good server!

1 Like

Fantastic Server! I feel that for being up for a couple days its doing VERY well!

1 Like

Scamming from multiple sources??? And don’t even let me explain or have any proof, wut???

1 Like

Great server cops are really good rp is really good would recommend

1 Like

Development!

King Valley Roleplay needs Admins!

Sorry for double bump, But we changed our state police skins very recently!

SERVER UPDATE:

-We have 2 Fleets of 15+ Vehicles for each department NON ELS, Fully Custom

-Skins are FINAL, and we have our FiveM server up and developed with cars in, but skins are WIP

-We have 5 Members, and are looking for more to start our role plays off strong!

is there a link for an updated discord link?

1 Like

link expired

1 Like