Shield and simular stuff

I spawned a shield object and attached it to my arm, however it seems when objects are attached to a person, they loose collision. Meaning they can shot through by others. is there any way to enable collision of an attached object (f4 menu is how I spawned and attached it)

Ye i have seen this script, but it is not currently in the server i am playing in and I am asking if it is possible to enable collision for attached objects.
because like I said, I can spawn and attach shield, but once it is attached it looses collision

Hm. I believe I saw a youtube video about how to attach object. Not sure if it had collisions or not…

If it doesn’t help then honestly I have no idea.

This is exactly what I did before posting my comment. But the problem is that shield isnt bulletproof. Bullets go straight throught like it is not even there, or in other words (object collision is disabled)
And my question was, HOW TO ENABLE IT!

I was just trying to help by looking around for you but since you wanna start typing in caps acting like I didnt read your question (which I did) hint me saying

If it doesn’t help then honestly I have no idea.

then I will just say it isnt possible through the trainer. Question Answered.

1 Like

you need to make the shield an item instead of a command and far as enabling anything it would be a prop for the shield and you clearly have the police textures there so have it overlay a shielf prop gta v police have props he literally created a script that i might add is decent and free develeopers dont deserver such backlash only constructive critiscm theres at least 3 ways to get a result of “bulletproof shields” literally theres more than one script and file that need additional code to simply disable entities when approached upon the coords attached to the pedbones
you need to get your pedbone ids and make sure your feet can still take damage or ad if else etc statements to tell the server if you crouch feet cant be damaged and if standing upand alive or not you cant take damage from the head body and legs or arms whilst /shield is enabled/and or if playerHasItem shield then give invincible for attributes such as those pedbones i discussed as well as events so the server canknow which peds in game to allow these features
theres moredetail but thisis the best ill give i justnoticed how rude you were to someone who at least tried.